Male Outfits Creator Needed

It’s hard to make a male character outfits. Will anyone be happy to do that for me and I of course will give you credit (just tell me your Instagram name, if you don’t have Instagram what name should I credit you by). I’m just looking for casual, business, all seasons, party, etc outfits or just anything but it got to be decent. More than one outfits will be absolutely fine. By the way, is Ink I’m looking for.

You can pm me or you can post it all here.

Thank you!

1 Like

Ink or LL? ^^

As of right now, I need Ink. Since I’m writing my story in Ink style. Thanks!

1 Like

I will send you some of mine in my story and if you like it I can do it for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please and thank you again.

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this involves character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

If you don’t like it’s ok don’t worry ^^

Correct me if I’m wrong Sydney. Maybe I might be wrong.

On my other form : “Looking for INK and LL Outfits Creator”

This form is exactly like my other one and you said moved to “Creator’s Corner”. This forum technically not about Art Resources. I thought since I looked back at my forum and follow your instruction that it should be moved to Creator Corner and that’s what I did.

image image image

These three are great. Thanks again! Although I do need something more different then that.

1 Like