Malina's 1st new Outline Contest! [CLOSE]

Hey Guys!
Note:Sorry for my other OC…:pensive: But this is the real one! (Right @Captain_vanilla ?) I made this by myself.I drew my bestfriend…

Rules:
•No Drama! This is not a thread for Drama.If u cause Drama,I will report u!

•Don’t copy/steal people’s Artwork they work hard on it! And DON’T EVEN STEAL MY ARTWORK! Or else,I will report u!

•Pls no bullying…If ur causing bullying I will report u!

•The password is Rhaine that’s my bestfriend’s name lol!:joy:

•Pls do not remove my watermark! U can put ur Watermark too if u want to!:blush:

•The deadline is the November 5 2019
It’s meh birthay😂

•Oh and I almost forgot! If u are going to post it on Ig,make sure to tag me! My Ig is @Malina.Episode😊

Outline

I DID NOT STEAL THIS! I MADE THIS BY MY OWN HAND! CUZ ONE TIME SOMEONE TOLD ME! AND I FEEL OFFENDED.I HAVE FEELINGS TOO!
Sorry for the teeth and the nose😂

Prizes:

1st Place

Will get a shoutout to my Ig,will be the next judge on my next OC,andddd will get a story read!

2nd Place

Will be the judge on my next OC! And will have a story read!

3rd Place

Will get a story read!

Tags

Stole from @Captain_vanilla sorry!
@Cocoa_bean23 @Forever1201 @MayC @MayPenny @rhainelagunzad101 @LariYaa @Cookies1 @BlueSnowflake09 @Blake_episode @lexxi_episode @PropertyofNae @PugPasta @EpisodeMirana @Amiraa @UltimaW @LilyLunaEpisode @Jany @episode.hailey @Rosezombiefreak @EpisodeGamer1 @talesbyrose @lanafrazer_episode
@Sunset_Shimmer @phlegmatic @Penny2 @Benzie.stories @TheRandomPerson @esturiia
@Gabby.creates @appleqrl @Linlin330 @SniperGoddess1 @Erika_R @ShortneyShadow
@Silver_Shadow @SASB @xetic @paigebarr @epy.edits @CalyPhina @eilyk @bridi @gamer_gurl @Bumblebree @Cheyara_Skadi @keiji @LanaAugustine @Epiexpert @oorgeloop @Baby_Blue @Zelda04 @epyjayda @Shuka @ellastorys @Bethany1 @jassie12dw @Unicorngirl2 @AuthorMDWrites
@MayPenny @Lauren.H @Maria.StoryWritter @estherdekker @xSundayCoffeex @Cassandra_Dean
@Aims.Episode @Jayl @crocsbby @vanilla @Turtle_Cat
@Josca @sofia2 @MagixQueenie Tzeline @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @puma @Mouse.Episode @Bridi @xxcookiexx @Luio
@NellyFromEpisode @everythingslayer @Cheshire.Cat @SakuraCheam @amywinston @RandomRainbowLily @lvqbrl @Epi.milkyway @pinkiequeen
Sorry if u don’t wanna be tagged😂

8 Likes

I’ll be sure to try and join.
Can I retrace the outline?

Rhaine

1 Like

Ya,ya sure! Have fun and Goodluck!:blush:

1 Like

Thanks. :hugs:

Hey @Cstation I dont know if you wanna enter but felt like tagging someone and you seemed to be the lucky winner.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lol! Goodluck with her too if she wanted to join!:joy::heart:

1 Like

Oh wait,u forgot something.What the password?

I’m sorry for if my reaction offended you in the last post but I’ll sure join this one! :woozy_face: Rhaine

2 Likes

Can we trace the outline?

2 Likes

Thank u for understanding!:blush:

1 Like

Ya,ya sure! My Outline is not that pretty😂

1 Like

Ooh yeet thanks! :cat_typing: :yay: Sure, I’ll join Rhaine

1 Like

Lol! Goodluck!:blush::heart:

1 Like

Thank you :woozy_face: