Mama's Story Reviews (CLOSED) just because school started

Thank you very much!
They are 8-9 and the brother is 2 years bigger sorry for the confusion! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Np I’ll get right to it

1 Like

Hello! I would like to request a review! :smiley: It’ll be awesome!

This is my story:

Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 7 (Ongoing)
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past.

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

(This story is a re-vamp from my INK style one, but the INK style never got completed. )

3 Likes

Sorry, didn’t know I skipped you!

Grammar (10/10)

Coding (9/10)
I personally would not play your story because how the boy loves interest looks I think you should let us change him but also keep him how you envision him because that will most likely
bring more readers

Plot (10/10)
I think you have a really good idea for a story and I do really enjoy the plot and would keep reading if you make a few changes

(29/30)

1 Like

Thank you for your constructive feedback and kind words! I am planning to keep Derek the way he is but the feedback is fantastic thank you again!

I’d love a review!

1 Like

who made your covers?

1 Like

Hi! Sorry to disturb you, but have I been skipped? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mostly have if I didn’t do you in 5 days :confused:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How can I help you

Here are my details:

I have only written one episode so far for my (currently unpublished) story and was looking for some feedback on the story so far (wouldn’t want to continue a dull story after all)

Name: Stranded (UNPUBLISHED)

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Grammar (10/10) :+1:

Coding (10/10)
Just question dose choices matter because if the do…I probably killed them all :joy:

Plot (9/10)
Is Alpha and Captain the same thing…because I was a little confused…One thing I do have to say is… How did that guy get out???:open_mouth: I could have sworn they lock down the room he was in…But other than that I liked it

(29/30):+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Wow there… You asked her for an honest opinion.
If that’s how your story came off to her, then she gave you her honest opinion.
She might have misunderstood your story, and she apoligized for that. But not all storys are for everyone. There might be some other readers who feels the same way. But I reapeat: Not all storys are for everyone.
She is using her sparetime to review our storys for free, so give her some appriciation, girl.
I am really sorry about you having a history of being bullied. That’s rough… Hope it made you stronger. :heart:

1 Like

Like I said before I can delete it

I like you …your a cool person

1 Like

toughen someone or something up . to cause someone or something to be stronger, more uncompromising, or more severe

I have work tomorrow so I’m probably going to be doing late night reviews again…So I look forward to doing that

If you’re going to argue, bring this to the pm. The purpose of this thread is to review people’s stories, not to cause drama.

@everyone Have a good night!!! Well an amazing night :grin:. I might go live tomorrow on Ig:lyndi.episode and watch some Wendy Williams so if your down for that you can join!!!

Goodnightgrandmameme

Aww, are you okay? And i know that it’s not my business but what happened?

1 Like

Nothing happened just somebody mad about a review and trying to start drama