Mama's Story Reviews (CLOSED) just because school started

Thank you, so much!

1 Like

When I said a mother of 5 I meant mother of 4 kittens and a cat :joy::joy:…I crack myself up

1 Like

Would you like me to do this today…or can you wait tomorrow…:thinking:

Thanks for your review. Choices come later in the episodes.

1 Like

Grammar (9/10)
It was okay

Coding (4/10)
You need to work on this area a lot in the future…first of all, there’s a glitch customizing part in the
beginning with will not allow you to leave the eye section and makes you have to restart the story to get out of it…Second of all, Your characters spotting, placing, and facing is all wrong
my advice to you is to watch a youtube video on placing and spotting or you can search on here.
Last but not least…This one was really ticking me off…You did not have animations for everything that they said throughout 50% of the story…So I think you should go over your story a few times before posting it.

Plot (9/10)
I like the basic plot of your story I think is very interesting…And I love fantasy so if you just clean up your coding a bit then you’ll have a great story :blush:

PLEASE please fix the glitch :relieved: and add more choices!!!

(22/30)

Thank you so much! I’ll definitely go through the coding again and try to fix the customization glitch, as well as look at spotting, placing, and facing.

1 Like

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this review! :smile:

In fact, those who have a complete key are the only ones who can see Rewounder.

Oh right, there is no character customization. But there is a good reason for that.

1 Like

Today will be the only day I’m doing Covers!!!

Thanks for creating this thread! I`d love to get a review!
Story title: Let the demon inside
Author: Nierido
Genre: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Number of episodes:5
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504

1 Like

Grammar (10/10) :blush:

Coding (8/10)
You could work on speech-bubble placement and Character facing a little bit
But your overlays were great

Plot (10/10)
I personally don’t read Limelight but I do like fantasy and I really did enjoy reading your story
I haven’t read at many stories like this one so I would say it has a bright future

(28/30)

Hey! I was wondering if you’d be willing to review what I have of my first episode from my unpublished story? I’m new to the whole coding thing and I just want to make my story be the best it can be! :no_mouth:

Yeah sure that’s what I’m here for

1 Like

Okay, thank you so much! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Np

1 Like

Name: Providence
Author: A.D. Summers
Genre: Fantasy Adventure
Number of episodes: 1 (ignore the second I was messing around with something lol)
Description: “Why does God even deal with us?” I never thought I’d know his answer, until I went to that mysterious town. After all, Providence is a greater mystery than Revelation. Limited CC (??? still debating)
Link:

Cover:

1 Like

Yeah sure

This can not be your first story…If it is your amazing at coding, your way better than me…Which is sad on my part!!! :joy:

Grammar (10/10):+1:

Coding (10/10)
For your first story that’s again AMAZING!!! Maybe put which episode the Cc will be in so people won’t keep looking for it while reading,

Plot (10/10)
I really enjoyed reading your story I think it will make it far and lots of people will love it.

(30/30):clap:

1 Like

You really think so? Thank you so much, you don’t know how much your words mean to me! I’ve been working hard non-stop on trying to make everything perfect, so I’m glad to see you enjoyed the first part of the episode :sob: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Np I think your story will make it really far if you keep doing what your doing

1 Like

Hey! I would love a review!

Title: The Nation D: Moon Eyes
Author: P Marroquín
Genre: Fantasy/Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Description: You run away from one place to another… Where’s your new destination? And what dark secrets does it hide? Will you finally find answers to your past?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6435647390351360

1 Like