Mama's Story Reviews (CLOSED) just because school started

general
community

ugh… people.:roll_eyes:

lol

that’s just mean. and second she was supposed to give you a feedback and not to say negative thing about the story

Thank you so much! And choices do Matter :slight_smile:

@ZADDY if your going to tell a story then tell the whole story not just parts.

This is for your first story…Love’s a Game

Grammar (10/10)

Coding (10/10)
I have never played that version before but tbh I liked it a lot and would read more stories like it

Plot (10/10)
I like your story a lot! I like the game idea and how that one incident pushed her to go on the game show. I do have one question? Is the game hosted where they live because why would the side chick from the show be there…Like is her Ex-boyfriend rich or something because if he was that that would explain a lot.:slightly_smiling_face:

(30/30):+1::+1:

Thank you so much for the review. I hadn’t really thought about the ex much, but maybe now I will!

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The mermaid’s love

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Do you want me to review the story or just read it and pass it on?

Hey, I was just wondering if my request had been accepted? I am not rushing you, just wondering because I didn’t get a respond

I’m sorry…I just been working slow

But I will get it done today :blush:

Oh that’s okay, don’t worry. I was just wondering! :slight_smile:

I’m finishing all the story review that I need to do and they will be done today…The after that I CLOSE for THIS WEEK till next Monday…I’m starting school this week so I don’t want people to wait for me to review there story Soooo…Don’t send any till Monday…That will be appreciated thanks

Grammar (10/10)

Coding (10/10)
Your coding is really good in this story.I loved how you let us see the background of all the brothers and all the choices

Plot (10/10)
I personally like your story a lot, same with the looks of the characters. I don’t think you should change anything really because the plot is there and the story makes sense.I will read on but I really want to know.,…Is the fairy and the mom somehow connected or are they like just friends or something like that…Sorry you don’t have to tell me :upside_down_face:

Aww this made me smile so much! Thank you!

Do you mean Mintyfloss and Kendall’s mom?

They only know each other because Minty got into trouble for stealing a pendant. But they ended up being friends

Sorry for the wait

Grammar

Coding (10/10)
:+1::+1::+1:…Your character is really funny and should be in the story more

**Plot (9/10)
I like the concept of this story a lot but I was a little confused on the age of the characters.Are they in 7th grade or in a higher grade because if there in 7th well in America 7th grade is middle school and middle is 10-14 years old…Which is really young but I don’t really know how the Australian schools work so sorry.

I put a disclaimer on the first episode that grade 7-12 is classified as high school in Australia. It’s the same as in America based on age, but middle school does not exist here. :slight_smile:

So I understand the confusion.

Thanks for the review btw!! :heart:

review…

That’s crazy :open_mouth: …Thats to many kids in one school sorry but that so weird to me

Hey, I was wondering if you have had the time to look at my story. I sent the link in a pm a while ago :slight_smile: If you rather have me send a request again, I can do that :slight_smile: