Mama's Story Reviews (CLOSED) just because school started

Welcome to Mama’s story reviews OPEN’s 9:00 am CLOSE’s 8.30 pm (Summer schedule)
Only CLOSED on Sundays,Saturdays ,and Thursdays every week
Episode21

Thanks for picking us to read your story

RULES :hushed:

-Never hate appreciate
-If you bring drama :thinking: …Just don’t
download

-Do not keep asking us to read your story
(comments like that will be ignored…we do not have time for spam)

-You don’t have to stay with us if we read your story
(I don’t care if you have other people reading your story)

• Keep it real

JUDGING RULES

-We will be judging you on everything

That’s what your here for right??

Judging you on things like

-grammar

-coding

-plot

(Just so u know more of a fantasy girl :smirk:)

This is not the spot for you if you don’t take criticism well!!!
-We do make covers but rarely :kissing_closed_eyes:
So if you ask we may or may not do it (just keep that in mind)

5 Likes

Hello @Sklyer-Jones21, this is Sydney the Moderator!

Just a quick note: story review threads go in the Share Feedback category. :wink: I’ve moved it for you so no worries! Let me know if you have any questions! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks so much it’s my first time doing this

2 Likes

I’d love a review! Thanks for creating this thread!
Here’s my story:
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Number of episodes: 8 (reading the first chapter is fine though)
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s a selfish arrogant jerk. Little does she know that’s all about to change.CC in episode 6 choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5855942598328320
E77647E9-DE7B-47D0-B49F-158043DC5A8D

2 Likes

Hello @Sklyer-Jones21 I would like a review, please. :slight_smile:

Story title: Rewinded life.

Author name: Lia Lopez.

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back and change situations that escapes from your hands?

Genre: Comedy, romance, fantasy, life.

Episodes: 6 (Ongoing - Working on chapter 7.)

Link:

Grammar (10/10) :grin:
All your grammar was good…So I can’t say much there

Coding (10/10) :sunglasses:
You had a lot of choices which is nice and I really enjoy the plot twist at the end

Plot (9/10)
The plot is really good and unique I’m confused on Aria age because in real life theirs nobody in that business that young unless they were a you-tuber. And usually in episode stories they go to the bar/club to drink and She can’t do that. So my advice in the future is to make a realistic ages.

(29/30)
I would Finnish reading your story

Thanks for the review! Actually in a lot of countries the drinking age is 18 not 21 :wink:

1 Like

Oh well my bad on that…Thanks for letting me read your story :blush:

1 Like

I’d like to get an honest review!
Story: No changes after a year…
Name: Teddy’s Dollhouse
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6385627538259968

1 Like

Grammar (10/10)
I really enjoyed the song in the shower (Love that song)

Coding (12/10)
You did a really nice job with the coding and all the overlays but customizable characters would be nice…And you had a good amount of choices

Plot (9/10)
I love fantasy stories…And I think I know what your going for but…I’m a little slow and a little confused on the Magic lady…Because I’m not sure if other characters can see her…
But overall I liked you story a lot and I’m definitely gonna read a few more episodes

(31/30):smile:

2 Likes

Sorry for the wait I’m a slow reader

Grammar (10/10)
You didn’t miss spell any words :+1:

Coding (7/10)
You did mess up a little on facing characters…I personally would not read your story because characters looks…So if I was you I would definitely add customizable characters and more outfit outfit choices

Plot (10/10) :slightly_smiling_face:
I think you have very interesting plot I never read a LGBT story so for my first time…I actually love I felt really bad for the main character that has to go through that…I with you can take the story very far…because it is a really good idea for a story…and I know lots of people that go through this…But again making them customizble will bring in a lot more reads

(27/30) :+1:

Title: Fantastical- The Mermaid
Author: Rahdia
IG: th3punkprincess08.episodeart
Episodes 6up
Genre: fantasy
Plot: A chef seeking new ways to improve his cooking accidentally falls in the forbidden waters of Gaya where he meets the guardian of the sea: A mermaid
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6670380075057152
P.s. Thank you for creating this thread!

1 Like

You have a really funny story

(30/30)

I don’t know why you wanted me to “review” you story you have 2k and all your readers love it
:heart_eyes:

And so do I…lol

Keep up the good work…

1 Like

Hello, my story is unpublished.

Title: Kotton Kandie
Author: Pretty Eri
Description: Kandie’s finally free from an abusive marriage. Now it’s time for her to start anew - with a stalkerish ex-husband on her tail. Help her navigate through life. All choices matter.
Episodes: 4 more coming soon
Link:
Https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5532581127127040

bb7fc107e5e8ffd4fa273e35ce11aa1f4b91ecf3_1_361x500

1 Like

Thanks for your review! I will try to add the option to customize the characters.

1 Like

Grammar (10/10)
Really good grammar

Coding (8/10)
You need more choices and Customizable characters would be nice

Plot (9/10)
I haven’t seen many stories like this so I really like it…I think it use funnier/litter to keep things moving

(27/30)

1 Like

I be offline for 30-1 hour so I can charge all my things and take a break :blush:

If want want me to review your story I will just when I get back…so just leave it on here

I’m in love with your story!!!for some reason :heart_eyes:

I hope your okay with me reading two episode…But mama can’t be left on no cliffhanger!!!

Grammar (10/10)

Coding (9/10)
Your coding was good in all…But I do love me some Customizable characters and since you won’t be having that your going to have to put a lot more choices but I think the main character’s looks matches there personality

Plot (20/10)
I am in love with the plot in the first two episodes so your doing something right .And me being a
African American mother of 5 I understand what she’s going through…And I think it’s really funny how you put god into it cause that all black mom’s do …:+1:

(39/30) :blush:

1 Like

I would appreciate it if you reviewed my story!

Title: The Kingdoms
Author: Peached pie
Hook: Lauren is heir to the human throne, the weakest of the 7 kingdoms. Will she be able to prove her strength in helping the supernatural realms, or will they all fall?

1 Like