Before, I could see the overlay, but now somehow it’s stopped appearing

0 Likes

Try previewing it on the phone app. Sometimes the web previewer is glitchy

0 Likes

Okay, I’ll try

0 Likes

It came on the web previewer! Thanksssss

0 Likes

Hey, I was wondering if I can make an overlay move? As in, I want the car to enter from the right to spot x y

1 Like

Yes you most definitely can make an overlay move.
The following article should help you explain how to go about it.
A Guide to Animating Overlays

0 Likes

Thanks <3

1 Like

Okay, so I want to insert a cover art after my episode ends, how do I insert it?

0 Likes

Upload the image as a background and then add it as a background to your story!

0 Likes

Okay, thanks! And do you know users who make cover arts and art scenes?
Also, they are saying that an episode can’t end with a scene change…

1 Like

You need to add a pause after the scene change. I am sorry I am unaware of artists who make it but you can try posting it on the forum and some artist may get back to you!

0 Likes

![image|281x499](upload://bfeBrWfVFdbfJhhLamvgS1jkifi.jpgimage|281x499

Why am I getting this messages?

0 Likes

Can you send me an image of the part of the script where this error is? Like will have an x mark. You can find it out by clicking on the error. Just send me an image. I will be able to spot it.
It is likely have a name or something withing a dialogue or its not typed properly.

0 Likes

0 Likes

Alright so for Here is song six, you forgot to add a character name above it. So basically no speech bubble will be formed. Just add the characters name or narrator above it and you should be good to go. About the Table one I believe you haven’t created that character which is why it is in red.

1 Like

Okay thanks about the car and pictures above?

1 Like

Just check your character placement. If all your codes are ok and the character still won’t show, remove the character placement and save it. Then add it again. And save. It should do. I don’t know what the exact problem is but I too was facing it. I did the same and changed the y coordinate number by 2-3.

1 Like

How do I add a pause?

1 Like

Dumb question how do I do that I am a newbie to writing this is my 1st story by the way!

1 Like

@pause for a beat
Or
@pause for 3

Change the number if seconds for however long you want to pause!

1 Like