Manna's Help Thread: For coding, directing and more

Try refreshing your page. And resaving it. Check both on phone and Web previewer. If it is alright on the phone then it will work once you publish. Just go through your script and see that you have typed it in correctly.
If the issue is not resolved I suggest you send Episode a ticket about it.

How do you write the coding for the camera shake effect? I havenā€™t been able to find it in the guide.

You have to use zooms and time them between 0.5 to 2. Just change the x variant for the horizontal shake and the y for a vertical shake.

1 Like

Please look at this @Manna I donā€™t know what to do please help me.

Can you send me the image of your script?

The only character that was speaking in spotlight mode was SKYLAR and in the photo I sent you is the one with that spotlight window

Did you originally have spotlight and then just removed a section of script afterwards to do full-body?

Nope I selected cinematic mode

I wanted to my history to have this two formats.

Odd. Unless anyone has a better explanation, Ima call it a glitch. Iā€™d fill out a ticket

Can u help me filling a ticket?

Submit Ticket

Thanks for the help, even thought Iā€™ll be trying to find out why this happens

Yea I wouldnā€™t give up either, itā€™s kind of fascinating. Like maybe you stumbled upon something different lol

But thereā€™s another thing in my first chapter I did something similar but when I changed the scene my characters were normal but now notā€¦ :sleepy:

1 Like

Well in your new post, I tagged an experienced coder and a member of Admin so weā€™ll see what they say

Thanks becuase I love to do this and Iā€™ve been doing a lot to solve this .

I think this is definitely a glitch. Filing a ticket is the way to go about this. I havenā€™t seen anyone else have this issue yet. I am sure the support team will be able to help ypu out.

Thanks for helping me, after all this I want you to read my history :smiley:

You speak Spanish?