Marianna's ink art request thread (closed)

Helloo
Welcome to my request thread, I thought that maybe some people would like me to make them covers/splashes etc. I am willing to help! But it I need to let you know that I only do INK STYLE
Here are some examples, feel free to comment down below and tell me what you need

4 Likes

Can you make me a splash?
Love your work btw!

thank you! Of course! Tell me the details pls!

1 Like

Can I have it with. Two characters on it. Should say: “This story contains mature themes and strong language, younger viewers are advised” with these two characters.

The one with the blue hair is idle_sad and the girl with the auburn hair doing cry_sob or something.
Can both of the characters be waist up please.:grin:
Thanks again! You’ll be credited majorly.

sure, but what do you mean waist up? Also I need specific character details, like skin color face type etc.

1 Like

Mk. Lemme get that.
Waist up is like the positioning of the characters are waist up.

Sort of like this but with different characters and animations.
I’m getting the info now.

Body: Light
Brow: Classic Natural
Hair: High Ponytail, Auburn
Eyes: Round Bold, Blue
Face: Oval
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic, Rose

Body: Toffee
Brow: Medium Curved
Hair: Layered Hair, Blasting Blue
Eyes: Upturned Bold, White
Face: Diamond
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Blossom Lips, mocha

1 Like

Do you have time to make a cover for me? :pray:

Sure, just tell me the story title and plot, character details and some things about the cover.
also big or small cover?

Do you have time to make a splash for me? :two_hearts:

Yes! you need to tell me the details though!

Okay, So the most important thing is that the Text will be in my language, so dont be surprised :joy: Frist text “Do zobaczenia w kolejnym rozdziale.” and next “Episode-Polska”. Okay I would like my character to stand in the middle and be shown from the waist up and shows the sign of peace and blinks with one eye.
My character can stands on the background, which I will join at the bottom. I would like the second text to be in the middle down and be slightly smaller than the first text. And the first text you would find out where it will fit, for the sake of clarity the first text means “see you in the next chapter”.
Sorry for my language mistakes :joy:
Details character
Skin Caramel
Hair Straight
Hair color Black
Face Shape Oval
Nose Upturned
Mouth Full
Mouth Color Dark
Brow Mature Round
Eyes Feline
Eyes color Taupe