Marooned][RP OFFICIAL THREAD

Marooned

Your character and others have been abandoned on an Island after a storm crashed all nearby boats/ships, one of which was coming to get you after your break was cut short. (Due to the Storm Danger)

At SouthEaston High, the school you go to, social stereotypes are relatively accepted, so many people who could be in the same class barely know each other.

The Island has only one exit, by submarine, due to the geographic climate of the area. There is virtually no way off.

There is an abandoned resort somewhere (I know, convenient, right?!) Which your character may be able to find…

You choose to survive this any way you’d like. This is an RP after all.

If you wanted to be tagged -by the poll-
@Cricket_Master @Briar.R@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

There are no specific positions. For example, you could say you were the pilot of the Boat or Plane there.

This RP will Begin when there are a reasonable amount of characters made, likely 5 or 6.

If you have any questions at all, you can ask below.

I will make the Face Claim PowerPoint when I get the starting minimum listed above.

Also, please make a maximum of 2 characters, at least for now, if you would like to.

_PLOT TWIST- Each character will have an ability, of which they get and can use. _

Ability Groups are…

Energy Use - Has the ability to use the Island’s energy
Energy Creation- Can create Energy similar to the Island’s
Energy ‘Tracking’- Can ‘sense’ where the energy is found
Energy Destruction- Not the same as Use- can absorb dangerous amounts for safety.

Each Ability Group may rely on the other, in other words, their basically equal. All of them are connected to the Island’s abnormal energy.

Rules

• Don’t do anything that’s probably really inappropriate for most people on these forums. Although, cursing is allowed as long as it’s blurred.

• If you have a story changing choice or descision, inform me first. I mean if it’s a drastic choice, Like deciding to explore the Island.

• ORP’s are allowed as long as they are with a character thread, for example

Bob: Hi
‘ORP’ - Where are we?

If it isn’t with one, you have to do it in the chat.

• The format for messages is

Name ][ Location

Message Below

• If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Start-

You have all come across one of many shipwrecks on the Island, There don’t seem to be any survivors (wink wink). You have a chance to to explore this place, but be careful. As there are dangerous chemicals and sharp things from the wreck.

Hidden Items include- Processed Food and Fishing Gear, Fire in a can, and more to be added.

Happy RPing!

Marooned- Role Play Sign-Ups- CLOSING June 20th
Marooned- Role Play Sign-Ups- CLOSING June 20th

Audrey Hart ][ Beach
She looks around the unfamiliar place she found herself to be in. She wasn’t sure where she was, and she seemed to be alone. She tried to remember how she could have possibly got here, but it was as if her memory was wiped. She decided staying in one place wasn’t a good option, and started walking around, to see if there was any possibility she wasn’t the only person on here.

OOC: Approachable!

Jeff Adler] [ beach

Opening my eyes I realize I woke up on some sort of a rock near a beach. Beside me there were shattered pieces of glass and some soggy luggage that was completely destroyed by water. I can feel my head was bleeding but it was no biggie I was hurt worse before. I got up and walked for a while hoping to see a person and after a long time I see a figure in the distance so I smile and shout “HEEEEY!!!”

@Ella that’s your char

Dakota Ace [beach]
Dakota sat on the rocks by the wreckage of the ship, crying. Tugging at the earrings that she wore to specify that she was a girl today, she said a quick prayer for her friends, who had been so supportive of her. She quickly scanned her surroundings, seeing two figures in the distance. Sprinting towards them, Dakota raised her voice. “Hey, is anyone there?”

OOC:
@LeviTheLunatic
@Ella

Jeff Adler

I look behind me and then I look back

“HEY HERE’S ANOTHER PERSON!! COME OVER!!”

I just run over towards the other person smiling.

“Hey there. I’m so glad to see another person alive.”

@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @Ella

Dakota Ace [beach]
“Me too,” said Dakota, relived. “So, do you know who that other person is?” She asked.

OOC:
@LeviTheLunatic
@Ella

Audrey Hart ][ Beach
She looked over and saw two people (Dakota and Jeff) and started walking over to them. She crossed her arms, “Do you guys know where we are?” She said, having to squint from the sun.

OOC:
@LeviTheLunatic : Jeff
@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy : Dakota

Raphael Cho][Beach

When Raphael woke up he was lying on the hot, grainy ground. Sand. He thought as he quickly got up. He swatted the sand off his clothes and hair then looked around, dumbfounded. He wondered where he was for a while before remembering that they made a school trip to the island. “My camera!” He quickly put his hands to his hip to see if the camera bag was there. He gave a sigh of relief when it was, his parents would kill him if he lost it.

He saw a group of three people and decided to walk over to them. “Hey!”

OOC:
@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy
@Ella
@LeviTheLunatic

Dakota Ace [Beach]
The girl’s words made Dakota’s face change from relief to worry. “I have no idea. Some type of island, from what I can see,” she said.

OOC:
@Ella
@LeviTheLunatic

Hey @Supermegamon62 if the other two agree, is it ok if we explore the island?

Jeff Adler

"Hey. The more the merrier. We need all the help we can get to get off this island and soon. " @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @Ella @Etherwalker

ORP I agree to check out the island

Audrey Hart ][ Beach
She shrugged, going around the island didn’t seem like a completely bad idea. “Okay,” she said. “Lets look around here.”

OOC:
@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy
@Etherwalker
@LeviTheLunatic

(sorry i thought it was already suggested by a character since it was by everyone)

He nodded and readied his camera, he was going to take amazing pictures and video footage for his assignment. As he turned his camera on, he realized he forgot to ask permission. “Hey, you guys don’t mind if I record, do you?”

OOC:
@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy
@Ella
@LeviTheLunatic

Audrey Hart ][ Beach
She lowered her eyebrows at the boy who suggested to film. Really necesary? She thought, we could be stuck here for ages, and he wants to film…

OOC:
@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy
@Etherwalker
@LeviTheLunatic

Jeff Adler

"I don’t mind but I’m only talking about me. "
@Etherwalker @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @Ella

ORP: Hey @Supermegamon62 I’m thinking of trapping my other character under a rock or something for others to find her

Audrey Hart ][ Beach
She rolled her eyes at Jeff’s comment. Great, I’m stuck on an island with an impractical filmer and an egotistical jerk. She thought, not saying anything.

OOC:
@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy
@Etherwalker
@LeviTheLunatic

Raphael Cho][Beach

“Awesome.” He said, a small smile playing on his lips. He turned his head to the brunette girl(@Ella) next to him. “How about you?”

OOC:
@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy
@Ella
@LeviTheLunatic

Your going to have to be more specific with who your talking to - there’s two girls

Oops, sorry… Since @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy was gone I kinda forgot about their character… :disappointed_relieved:. @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy if you see this, I apologize.

Jeff (Beach)

I scoffed at Audrey’s eye roll.

@Etherwalker @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @Ella

ORP : How is it egotistical to say something along the lines “I like it but you should ask others too”?

Audrey Hart ][ Beach, but moving around
She looked up when the camera boy talked to her. “Actually, I have priorities,” she said, taking the hairband that was round her wrist, tying her hair into a ponytail to get it out of her face. “I think we should just be figuring out what’s going on.”

OOC:

@LeviTheLunatic well the way you phrased it made it sound like you said ‘I’m only going to be talking about me’?

@Etherwalker (Raphael)