Marriage Proposal Game

So poster one will post two names. Poster two will say a story of how they got engaged, then post two more names. For example:

Poster One: Shyann and Jaden
Poster Two: Jaden proposes to Shyann at a Pittsburgh Steelers game.
Hannah and Lionel

Got it?

I’ll start:

Madeline and Logan

1 Like

Pam asked Jim to marry her during a zombie apocalypse

Chayenne and Christine

Christine asked Chayenne when she found out she was pregnant, it the doctors office

Samantha and Felix

1 Like

Samantha worked in Felix big company where she was Felix’s personal assistant. They fell in love and then they married.

Isabelle and Dean

1 Like

Isabelle had the craziest idea of jumping off a cliff on a bungee rope to propose Dean. Thank God he said yes to this crazy girl!

John and Angie

2 Likes

John prepared everything. The meal, a cake, and a ring. Everything big, just like his love liked.
Angie bought a ring and made little poem. Simple, just like her boyfriend.
After dinner, they both pop the question at the same time.

Emma and Gabriel

1 Like

Emma proposed to Gabriel by text. Gabriel left her on “seen” and insisted that they needed to talk.

Ellie and Abott

1 Like

Ellie was prepared to ask Abbott to marry her, but that night Abbott was caught cheating on Ellie.

Me and my couch

1 Like

Your couch fell in love with you after you laying on it so much so it proposed and you accepted! Now you eat ice cream together and watch sad movies

You and your phone

After spending many late nights and long days together, I realized that I never wanted to be away from my phone. With that in mind, I immediately asked my phone to spend the rest of my life with me and they happily accepted!

Chris and Christina

1 Like

Chris and Christina knew they were meant to be together forever. As they both wore matching “Chris X Chris” shirts in Chris’ lawn where he had a barbeque, he gave Christina a plate with meat that had “Will you marry me?” carved on it, then got down on one knee. Christina was mad, she secretly wanted him to propose to her on Christmas, not in fall, but despite that, she totally said yes.

Morigan, the elf princess and Adrian, a ninja?

1 Like

Adrian was a very silent and cold person, so there was no way he would propose to her, Morigan thought. Well, she thought wrong. Who knew that the ninja was outwardly cold, but inwardly passionate? Before the elf princess even had a chance to pop the question, he had already given her a bouquet of 99 roses and forced a ring on her finger saying that she was going to marry him regardless of her answer. Morigan was dumbstruck and nearly cried out ‘You’ve got it backwards!’.

Keefe, Keeper of the Lost Cites Favorite Boy ( I LOVE YOU KEFFE!!!) and Sophie, Keeper of the Lost Cities Main Character.

1 Like

Keefe is a merman that protected Sophie from a shark attack. He turned her into a mermaid and they got married.

Grace and Tanner

Tanner tanned Grace for a party in Mexico then they got married

Bobby and Bobbi