Martini's review shop (Read description)

Are you an aspiring author? Did you just release your first story? Then this is the right place for you!
“Old” authors are welcome too, of course! :hugs:

As it is a “shop” I will do a review of your story (first 3 chapters, sometimes more) in exchange for reading my story. I will give you an honest opinion about it (please don’t see it as hate), advices on how to improve your story and if I really like it I will share it on my Insta story :slight_smile:

Comment if you’re interested! :blush:

How it works:

• Read my story - “Lost Half” :arrow_right: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6358300280291328 (All 5 episodes)
    Then post a screenshot that you did, or dm me here or better on Instagram: @martini.episode

• I’ll give you an objective opinion about your story, not based on personal preferences (what many review pages do unfortunately), such as CC, chapters length, use of sounds etc. I will focus on the storyline, characters and essential visuals.

• After you read my story, comment your story, authorname, description and link below. You can specify the things you want me to focus on (except grammar, English is not my first language). Also tell me how you want to get your review (under this post, via DM or via Instagram message).

• :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: My intention is to help fellow authors. See the review as an opportunity to improve your writing and directing skills, not as hate. Constructive criticism!

• If you like my review (or my story in general), you can support me by: sharing my review services, sharing my story, following me on Instagram --> @martini.episode and posting screenshots of my story and tagging me :hugs:

Let’s get the shop started! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Completed Reviews
Waiting list

Empty

10 Likes

I’m interested!!

2 Likes

I’m happy you are! :slight_smile: Let me know when you finished reading my story :blush:.

1 Like

I tried reading ur story but can’t get past the CC.

I’d recommend replaying the first chapter then :confused: sorry. It won’t cost you any passes though, as first chapters are allways free :slight_smile: Hope this helps!

Yeah, it’s not working.

I would love to get review, and I will start reading your story tonight, but I’m currently revamping my own story, so I would like to have a review after the revamp… So I’ll get back to this! :star_struck:

1 Like

I will be updating my story in a few days where all errors are fixed. You could try reading it then, I just have to wait for background apporvals :slight_smile:

Can’t wait then :hugs:

1 Like

I’ll read your story as soon as my passes refill :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll go read your story now.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Yay :smiley:

1 Like

I would like a review will be reading your soon making some changes in my story.

1 Like

I’m waiting then :hugs:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re doing reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

No problem. Send me a tag when you do.

1 Like

Hi, my story is not yet published because the backgrounds are still in review. Is it okay if I just send you the unpublished link?

1 Like

Here’s the link for my story:

1 Like

I def will :blush: