🍸 Martini's Script Template: Car driving loop

Here’s a quick template for a little less basic car driving scene :oncoming_automobile:

Here’s what it looks like. The street lamps are moving up.

Code (day)
INT. CAR - DAY with CAR INTERIOR at layer 1 with STREETLAMPS_LOOP_D

&zoom reset

&AMBER spot 2.732 263 -767 in zone 1 at layer 0 AND AMBER faces right AND AMBER is idle

&overlay LAMPS2 create from STREETLAMPS_LOOP_D
&overlay LAMPS2 opacity 1 in 0 AND overlay LAMPS2 shifts to 0 -480 in 0

&overlay STREETLAMPS_LOOP_D shifts to 0 480 in 3 THEN overlay STREETLAMPS_LOOP_D shifts to 0 -480 in 0 THEN overlay STREETLAMPS_LOOP_D shifts to 0 0 in 3 loop inf times
&overlay LAMPS2 shifts to 0 0 in 3 THEN overlay LAMPS2 shifts to 0 480 in 3 THEN overlay LAMPS2 shifts to 0 -480 in 0 loop inf times

readerMessage @martini.episode on Instagram with messageTitle Script template credit
Code (night)
INT. CAR - NIGHT with CAR INTERIOR at layer 1 with STREETLAMPS_LOOP_N

&zoom reset

&AMBER spot 2.732 263 -767 in zone 1 at layer 0 AND AMBER faces right AND AMBER is idle

&overlay LAMPS2 create from STREETLAMPS_LOOP_N
&overlay LAMPS2 opacity 1 in 0 AND overlay LAMPS2 shifts to 0 -480 in 0

&overlay STREETLAMPS_LOOP_N shifts to 0 480 in 3 THEN overlay STREETLAMPS_LOOP_N shifts to 0 -480 in 0 THEN overlay STREETLAMPS_LOOP_N shifts to 0 0 in 3 loop inf times
&overlay LAMPS2 shifts to 0 0 in 3 THEN overlay LAMPS2 shifts to 0 480 in 3 THEN overlay LAMPS2 shifts to 0 -480 in 0 loop inf times

readerMessage @martini.episode on Instagram with messageTitle Script template credit

Backgrounds

Overlays

For the car seat belt overlay I used the portal one CAR INTERIOR.

It’s nothing too fancy but it’s refreshing :slight_smile: I hope you like it.
You can of course change the speed.

My other script templates:
10 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like