🍸 Martini's Script Template: Inside car but cinematic ✨

Hey guys! I’m here with another script template for you! :llama: But instead of those boring ones where the characters are behind the car, this one is inside and looks very realistic:

Story: Better Off Gone

:warning: You should be familiar with overlays before using this.

Template:

EXT. BACKGROUND with LOOP1 to 1.625 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 1 with CAR INTERIOR 1 to 1 -242 1 in zone 1 at layer 3 with CAR INTERIOR 2 to 1 -242 1 in zone 1 at layer 5 with CAR INTERIOR 3 to 1 -242 1 in zone 1 at layer 7 with BLACK BAR to 1.454 -184 -564 in zone 1 at layer 8

readerMessage @martini.episode on Instagram with messageTitle Scene & overlays credit
readerMessage @dara.amarie.e on Instagram with messageTitle Looping background

&zoom on 300 283 to 64% in 0

&overlay LOOP2 create from LOOP1 and overlay LOOP2 opacity 1 in 0
&overlay LOOP2 scales to 1.625 1.625 in 0 and overlay LOOP2 shifts to 0 0 in zone 2 in 0 and overlay LOOP2 to layer 0

#@Dara.Amarie’s looping background script:--------------

&overlay LOOP1 shifts to -640 0 in 1 THEN overlay LOOP1 shifts to -960 0 in 0.5 THEN overlay LOOP1 shifts to 0 0 in zone 2 in 0 THEN overlay LOOP1 shifts to 0 0 in zone 2 in 1 THEN overlay LOOP1 shifts to 0 0 in 0.5 THEN overlay LOOP1 shifts to 0 0 in 0 loop INFINITE times

&overlay LOOP2 shifts to 0 0 in zone 2 in 1 THEN overlay LOOP2 shifts to 0 0 in 0.5 THEN overlay LOOP2 shifts to 0 0 in 0 THEN overlay LOOP2 shifts to -640 0 in 1 THEN overlay LOOP2 shifts to -960 0 in 0.5 THEN overlay LOOP2 shifts to 0 0 in zone 2 in 0 loop INFINITE times
#-------------------------
&MAYA spot 3.675 3 -1203 in zone 1 at layer 6 AND MAYA faces right AND MAYA is idle_worried_loop
&CALEB spot 1.953 189 -301 in zone 1 at layer 3 AND CALEB faces right AND CALEB is idle_cup_worried_loop

:point_right:t3: Dara’s looping background script with multiple speeds and backgrounds.

Overlays

CAR INTERIOR 1

CAR INTERIOR 2

CAR INTERIOR 3

BLACK BAR

Forest loop overlay

LOOP

:bulb: Also: I use cup/stemware/food animations for the driver so that it looks like they’re holding the wheel.

:point_up:t3: Please do not remove the credits! It takes time to create these scenes and I share them with you for free, so please respect my time and work :slight_smile:

I hope it’ll be useful to someone. Happy coding & writing, guys! :tulip:
You can also suggest some other templates :smiling_face:

19 Likes

Oh yes! This is what I’ve been looking for. Thank you so much!
Saved for later use!

1 Like

Brilliant

1 Like

I love it! Thanks for sharing :heart:

1 Like

BUMP! I just want to keep this open

1 Like

hey, I was trying to import the car overlays, but it keeps saying that the image is a jpeg. Also, the car overlays have a white background instead of a clear one, like the black bar overlay. How do i fix that?

Did you try saving it as a PNG?

1 Like

This is so cool :open_mouth: definitely will be using this later in my story :sparkling_heart: you’re so talented tysm!

1 Like

I did, but, there’s still a white background on the car overlays, and i don’t know if supposed to be like that or not.

1 Like

I msged you :') sorry for the late reply

1 Like

Hey, sorry! I uploaded the them the wrong way but it should be all good now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I just wanted help on the script template as I’ve done all the right stuff but it’s not working properly in my story. Pls help thank you !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.