❄ Marvel/DC: Legends Assembled 🔥 - Official RP

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝/𝔻ℂ: 𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕕

Created by @BlueInferno and @Newguy

Welcome to Stark Academy,

You are one of the few individuals that have been invited to learn at our advanced academy for heroes in training. This is a school for the elite, with legacies ahead of them for the taking. This is where you will be writing your path.
Please meet at the school gates by taking a teleporter to the school’s dimension. The teleporters to this location will close promptly when school begins. Please be on time.
This is the first year where the children of villains have been invited to attend. Please welcome them and have a great year.

With regards,
Stark Academy Staff

A new school has been founded - Stark Academy where every sort of hero and villain can go. For many years, there has been a debate about this issue, but finally, this year, the children of villains will be allowed to attend. Though there are sceptics regarding the school’s true purpose, Stark assures the public that this school will be for the future heroes. The hope is to create heroes out of everyone that attends this school. It’s a combination of both Marvel and DC worlds in a separate universe created just for this Academy.

Little do they know that this is the perfect opportunity for other villains to strike. A whole school of heroes in training separated from their parents is a disaster waiting to happen. What will happen to your stay at the Stark Academy? How will your legacy impact the fate of the multiverse?

Rules
  1. Please be active with at least one post a day. There is no need to go overboard but stay within courtesy bounds for the reply time.
  2. No sex scenes, please them to a PM or have a time skip. These kids are in high school anyway so there shouldn’t be an issue.
  3. There can’t be any promotion of alcohol, self-harm, extreme violence, or hate speech. If there are any concerns, read the main rules
Teachers and school system

Similarly to most schools, there will be teachers running the various classes, but who would they be? The heroes are away to fight crime and saving the world. Luckily, Stark and Wayne both have created A.I’s with all the information needed to successfully guide the students through all of their courses. Whenever there are interactive classes, just tag me or Newguy as the teacher to continue the lesson/challenge.

Each day has four classes in one hour and forty-minute blocks, two distinct days rotate between the eight total classes for each student. Students can have one or two free periods.

Every once in awhile, special school sessions will be used to asses the progress of the students, these are known as challenge days. Students compete against each other in combat and in intelligence to determine the school rank and eventual winner for that block. Challenge days will happen regularly so there is no guarantee that one student stays first for long. Each challenge day will have its unique activity which will be explained on that day.

Important Links

Hero Face Claims

Villain Face Claims

Tags

@Alyssa_Epi
@DaAphmau_D
@Ella
@epi.imani
@esturiia
@everythingslayer
@maddy_roleplayz
@Madilnel
@marie6867
@Newguy
@Owertym
@PHCENIX
@QueenChid
@QuestionMark01
@Rose.M
@SilverRose
@Sophia1233
@Summer41
@Tellyg47
@TL_DR
@Xoxo_dimples
@Zoe4564
@BlueInferno

14 Likes

MYSTERIOUS FIGURE

“Sector 2814…Earth. Its heroes have bested each of us, separately. Which is why I have summoned you all here to this universe. A shared universe, one where we can finally destroy them all in one place, together. You all know your roles, You…you’re up first.”

Bethany Batson

She was the first to arrive at Stark Academy, She always liked being the first one at a new place. So many new friends to make, she could’ve flown here as Lieutenant Marvel, but she didn’t want people to like her because of her because of her powers. She wanted them to like her for her. She jumped out of the cab, grabbed her bags, paid the man, and walked in to set them down in her new dorm only to come back outside ready to greet people.

Hunter Queen

Hunter stepped off his motorbike and took off his helmet. He was pretty muscled and scarred for a 16 year old, but then again not many 16 year olds were faced with death through brutal training with the likes of Natas and the League of Assassins. He was wearing a forest green short sleeve t-shirt with one of his mother’s black leather jackets and a pair of dark blue jeans with black combat boots. Stark Academy, not bad. He thought as he looked up at the massive buildings. Hunter’s phone-connected earpiece beeped once. Incoming call from Mom, she worries way too much. I can take care of myself. He tapped his earpiece. “Hi, Mom.” He answered. “Hunter, sweetheart, I was just calling to check on you and make sure you have everything.” She replied casually. Sounds of fighting in background “You sound a little busy, I should let you get back to whatever it is you’re doing.” “Nice try, kiddo. Do you have your bow?” She asked in response. “Yes, of course.” He said matter-of-factly. “Good, now, do you have: your retractable bow, quivers, diamond tips, explosive tips, your suit, and all your school supplies?” She asked clearly worried. “And dad’s boxing glove arrow, my throwing knives, my hunting knife, I remember all my survival skills from Dad, and my clothes…Yes, Mom, I have everything.” He said as he checked his duffel bags and backpack. She laughed, “Sounds like your dad and I taught you well, I have to go now we will talk later. I love you and play nice with the other kids…I mean it, no shooting people with arrows. Barry still hasn’t gotten over the time your father shot him with a few.” Hunter smirked and rolled his eyes. “No promises, and I love you too.” He pressed the earpiece and hung up the phone, he repacked, grabbed his duffel bags, and backpack. He started to walk inside. He saw people with all sorts of powers arriving. Some flew, others ran so fast one blink and they were here, a few teleported, and a number arrived in vehicles of all kinds, jets, trucks, limousines, and cars.

8 Likes

Johnny Wilson ~ In front of school :dagger:

Today is the day. Today is the day where Johnny A.K.A me get to have some fun. Everyone says that the first day of school is the worst day, but those are the people who end up dead am I right? So of course when school starts I see this as a chance, in opportunity to have lots of fun. I quickly got into costume, which is my dad blue costume but doesn’t have a mask, and I quickly teleported in front of the school. I-oh my narrator want to speak. Johnny ended up teleporting right in front of Hunter.
“Hunter! Hunter! My guy! How’s it going?” Johnny asked him but didn’t wait for an response. “Hunter what happen to you man, it looks like you get shorter ever year!” Johnny laughed winking at the audience.
@Newguy ————————————————————
Kopia Manhattan ~ Front of school :video_game:

Kopia thanked his Uber while picking up his bags. He didn’t care for much and especially going to this school. He thought everyone would make fun of how weak he is, but at least he had some friends. Kopia jumped back as this kid instantly was in front of him. Was he a speedster? No that blue guy didn’t leave no speed force behind. Kopia notice the guy utility belt and realized he must have use a gadget of some sort. Whatever. I’m just going to play my Nintendo and wait for my friends. He thought slowly losing interest, and this world as he focus on his game.
@Owertym (friend mentioned)
@Xoxo_dimples (friend mentioned)

——————————————————-
Sam ~ Top of school :smiling_imp:

Sam knew who had already showed up. He waited, waited for something to happen. He was already bored with these specimens, they didn’t live up to his expectations. Maybe he should start something.
“No not yet?” A voice inside him said. “You must wait until the tests,” It told him. “Then you can let loose!”
Sam smile from his position on top of the school watching ever person arrive. His eyes shined red, he wanted blood!

5 Likes

Ruby Johnson

Like most students, she arrived in a taxi. She paid the driver and grabbed her duffel bag from the trunk. Her whole life was in it. Always travel with one bag her mother said. you never know when you have to be on the run. Ruby looked up at the gates. “Why would Tony Stark want me to be here?” She said allowed before walking into the gates. She noticed a keypad that she could easily hack in case she had to make a run for it. Ruby looked at the crowd of students ahead.

4 Likes

Hunter Queen

He pulled out a knife and pointed it towards Johnny. “Who are you? How do you know me?” He asked looking at the kid up and down. He seemed insane.

@Tellyg47

4 Likes

:eyeglasses: Nicole Beck

I was nervous about arriving to the Stark academy, it’s a first year when childs of villain can attend here. What if people will hate me because of who is my dad? I tought walking out of the car. I entered into the institute and looked around wow it’s huge and nice, it is very easy to get lost here without a map. I put on my glasses and said “Ava show me the map of this building” hologramic map of stark academy apeared on the screen of my glasses and I walked toward my dorm. On my way there I saw few people already here, my eyes caught one of the girls, she was really pretty. I slowy approached the girl and slighty smiled at her “Hey, my name is Nicole, nice to meet you” I said.

@Newguy - Bethany

1 Like

Johnny Wilson ~ interacting with Hunter :dagger:

Johnny pulled out a comic book and pointed at the picture.
“You see this. It’s called Deadpool and son vs death. I’m the son,” Johnny laughed for a while. “Oh my writer, he made this comic pretty good you wanna read it?” Johnny asked and handed it to him.
Johnny pulled out his katanas out of thin air using his magic satchel. Johnny has katanas that stop super heroes power to heal, but he doesn’t use them yet.
“Looked we can fight now, but I’m waiting for my greatest nemesis to arrive. Tobias Wayne! You probably know his father Bruce Wayne? Sometimes I called him Toenail!” Johnny cracked up.”
@Newguy (Hunter queen)
@BlueInferno (Tobias mentioned)

3 Likes

Bethany Batson

“Hello, are you new here? My name is Bethany, Bethany Batson.” She shook the girl’s hand. “I’m so happy you and everyone else is here.”

@Owertym

1 Like

Hunter Queen

“If you want to fight, I guarantee you…It won’t be a fair fight.” he said coldly as he pulled out his extendable bow but didn’t extend it just yet. He kept his eyes on the boy. “And what do want with Wayne? Nothing but a billionaire playboy vigilante wanna be. He’s not willing to do what’s necessary.”

@Tellyg47

1 Like

I nodded smiling “Yes I’m new here… I literaly just arrived, it looks cool so far” I said smiling. “Aren’t you new?” I asked slighty surprised and curiously.

@Newguy - Bethany

2 Likes

Bethany Batson

“Yes, I am. I just like arriving early to greet everyone.” She said smiling happily. “Do you need help with your bags?”

1 Like

“Well I think that’s really cool” I said smiling then she offered me to help with my bags. I nodded smiling “Well it’s not nesseary, but if you want to, sure” I said.

@Newguy - Bethany

2 Likes

Ruby Johnson
She walked by the two girls with her bag. She took out her phone and said something before a holographic map appeared on it. She walked to her dorm room.

@Newguy mentioned
@Owertym mentioned

2 Likes

Bethany Batson

She smiled and picked up her bags. “I’ve already seen everything. Do you need help getting to your dorm?”

1 Like

Johnny Wilson ~ with Hunter :dagger:
“I got you. So you want the fight to be fair?” Johnny asked. “I can do that!”
Johnny, holding his sword aimed for his left arm and chopped it off.
“Oh shit loops! Why did I do that! Wait! Wait! Give me a minute! Holy Superman that hurt,” Johnny said coughing blood.
“Oh me and Tobias are going to fight today but he ain’t here yet.”
@Newguy (Hunter)

3 Likes

“Well I have a map” I said and looked around then turned back at her. “But I would like a company” I said smiling. Before we started walk toward my dorm I saw another girl walked near us and I slighty smiled at her.

@Newguy - Bethany
@DaAphmau_D - Ruby (mentioned)

3 Likes

Hunter Queen

“You’re insane and you should see a doctor.” He smirked, put his stuff away, and walked into the surrounding woods. He liked knowing where he could go if something went wrong.

@Tellyg47

3 Likes

Bethany Batson

She smiled and followed her. “What are your powers? And do you know that girl?” She asked curious.

1 Like

I shaked my head slighty disapointed, I didn’t want her to think of me different because I don’t have any powers. “No, I don’t have any powers. I’m very smart and pretty skilled at hacking, programming and computer science” I explained yo her awkwardly smiling. “What about you?” I asked curiously. Then I turned back to the other girl and shaked my head again. “I don’t know her”.

@Newguy - Bethany
@DaAphmau_D - Ruby

4 Likes

Ruby Johnson
She looked back at them and slightly smiled. The girl with the glasses looked kind of cute. She texted on her phone and hacked into the glasses. She was able to send a message before she was booted out. It said:

Hi, my name is Ruby

@Newguy Bethany mentioned

@Owertym Nicole

3 Likes