Marvel or DC? poll

• Marvel
  • DC

0 voters

I personally think marvel is MUCH better, but what’s your opinion on it?

10 Likes

Yes! Thank you! I agree completely :joy:

6 Likes

Marvel all the Way

8 Likes

And here I thought there’d be a lot of DC fans!

5 Likes

okay so i love marvel and personally prefer it over DC— but i love DC as well, and one of my favorite characters is a part of the DC universe :’)

4 Likes

I like some of the DC characters, but the movies are quite dark when the villains and stuff come in the movie, that’s a reason why I like marvel- it’s really funny

3 Likes

Marvel’s movies are awesome (no spoilers because I still need to catch up haha) but I’m more of a DC fan (a lot of DC shows like Teen Titans are so funny, so, DC humor is on point in shows and animated movies like Lego Batman are pretty hilarious lol) :heart: Wonder Woman is my favorite superhero :fist_bump:

6 Likes

Marvel

2 Likes

Pls I hate dc sm :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

I’m obsessed with marvel doe :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Yes :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

omg you have loki in ur pfp :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

Marvel is the best at live action movies but when it comes to TV series, Animated movies and comics DC takes the cake. I know I’m probably biased cause teen titans is my favourite comic/tv series but oh well

2 Likes

Marvel forever
But I like DC too… But not like Marvel LMAO

2 Likes
Can hardly blame lol

I literally have a photo album in my photo app to put all of my Loki photos in

1 Like

I like DC for its darker themes. Plus I think they have a lot more compelling and realistic characters compared to marvel. Not to say that marvel doesn’t do any of these things, but I think DC does it better.

I like Marvel cause it tends to be a lot more light hearted (at least the main stream stuff) and their goofy characters like Deadpool and Spiderman are on my tops favorites between all the DC/Marvel superheros. The wolverine and avenger movies were boring as all hell to me tho. I barely have marvel characters that interest me in any dynamic compared to DC.

DC just beats it for me

4 Likes

Yes he’s gorgeous :cowboy_hat_face::two_hearts:

2 Likes

yes, MARVEL!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.