Marvel’s Avengers RP sign-ups

communication
general
community

Bump

@livvy613 can u add wonder woman? If you can, can I have her?

I would, but it’s Marvel. Not DC. Sorry!!

Danggg

You. Can. Have. Loki. :eyes:

shapeshifts

what happened to lightning me with bolts?

strikes AS with bolts of AS

you struck me with…me? :neutral_face::eyes:

:joy::smirk::sunglasses:
Yas

So…Loki?

Yes

Can I have Groot too??

Yeah

Yayyy

Hi @livvy613 , and welcome to our dear RP community!

It’s always good to see new members in the community, and I am happy to see you are willing to share your ideas to make an RP in the forums. However, I have also noticed this RP has a format that’s different to the one most RPs have in here.

Here is a guide of the basics of RPing in the community, it was written by many members so it should help you get an idea of how the whole community works.

Before beginning an RP, we tend to post our ideas in the New Ideas Thread , there you can gauge the interest of RPers and see what they thing about your idea. That way you don’t waste time by working on a RP that not many people want to join. You can also use the thread to rework your ideas or take them to the 1x1/Small Group RP thread. It saves us time and keeps the section cleaner.

It has also come to my attention that this doesn’t seem to have a detailed plot, and that can make RPs short lived, or have people lose interest in them, so when starting an RP, we recommend setting up a somewhat detailed plot and a setting. That way you can have a more unique and interesting RP, and it helps it flow better and gives it a sense of structure. It also helps so people don’t take over your plot, which is usually very annoying and frowned upon in the community.

If you have any question or need help with anything, you can always reach me or other oldies (I would recommend the mentor team since they are all very skilled). I hope you enjoy your stay at the community.

Cheers,
Cam Boulder

Can I take Thanos and Proxima Midnight?