Marwaa's Art Shop 🌸 🌸 (INK)

Thanks​:heart::heart:
Are knives allowed? If yes then pls use knives.
Also do you need outfit details?
I want black badass outfits for them

1 Like

Nope! Looks amazing!! You can put your name on it to credit yourself though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

let me read the guidelines again, and see if knives are allowed girl!

i have no problem making outfits, but if you would like to give your own, that completely fine.

but if you choice to let me pick them, completely black? with 0 colour?

oooo i actually wanted to make a few changes for yours! so i’ll add my name heheh :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I can send them to you if u want. That’s not a prblm :blush:
Nd to answer ur question, yes I want all black like it’s a gang/mafia kind of story

1 Like

oh okay! then yes, can you please send the outfits :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Kk I’ll send them right away

1 Like

honestly, it looked better without my name on it LOL, so it’s fine tbh, there’s no need to create me, but if someone maybe asks who drew it, you can tell them my forum name! (marwaa)

ALSO!! i forgot the “.” in the TITLE!! girllll why didn’t you tell meee!! :weary: :weary:

Outline WITH PERIOD

1 Like

hey girly!! just want to let you know, i finished the first persons cover, in like a day, and since yours will be easier since it’s just one person, i’ll be done 100% tonight!!

thanks for requesting, and the patience :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Salva

Morana

1 Like

I didn’t even notice because I was so in aw about how amazing the cover was :joy: :joy: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

perfect!! i’ll let you know when i finish, which will most likely be tomorrow:))

1 Like

HAHAHAHA thanks girl!! i know i didn’t have any examples, so you kinda had to take a risk with me, so thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Can tell how happy I’m rn​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

heyy!! finished your edit :))

Cover

If you want any changes, add anything, WHATEVER, let me know and i’ll do it!!:heart::heart::heart:

thanks for requesting!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

awwww that’s girly!! gonna start your cover sooner than i thought!! yayyy!!:heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey!! So couple questions, are they each others love interest? Second, you said you want tattoos for both characters, but they’re both wearing shirts, and a jacket, so there’s no where to put the tattoos

Would you like me to take off the jackets for both characters, or just not put tattoos on them? Or something else? Please let me know asap!!

1. Yep they are love interests
  2. My bad :sweat_smile:
    You can remove their jackets
1 Like

okay! thanks

Hey I really like your work, I would love a cover for my story

1 Like