Marwaa's Art Shop 🌸 🌸 (INK)

okay sounds good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hey! what pose did you want your character doing??? for your splash!

1 Like

Can you do like the shhh :shushing_face: pose ?? Lol

1 Like

heyy!! finished your cover! if you want any changes or to add anything, let me know!!

Summary

hope you like it! you can credit me by using my forums account (marwaa) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Omg! I am in love​:heartpulse::heart_eyes: can you just add an extra s to the title on disasters but thank you!:heart:

1 Like

oh no! sorry about that!

hope this is better! thanks for requesting. if you still need a cover, request again !:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

New Cover

1 Like

Thank you so much if I need to I will request more thank you again!:heart:

1 Like

the pleasure is all mine! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartpulse:

OMGGGGGG, I FORGOT THE TATTOOOOOOOOO!! dkm i will do that RIGHT NOW

SORRY AGAINN!!

Cover WITH TATTOO

Okay, I am so so so sorry, I feel really guilty for saying this, but could you draw the clothes? I tried and failed SO BADLY, I’m not even joking it looks so flipping badd and since your really good I’m wondering if you can do it?, :sweat_smile:. I understand if your too busy so you can obviously say no, I won’t mind! :grin: I’ll tell you the details if you’d like to do it!

1 Like

girllll, send the details right now omg!! don’t feel bad :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

ahhhhhhhh tysmmmm for doing this :blob_hearts::

Girl

bruh
(if it’s too hard, you could do it without the beanie)

Boy

bruh2

Tell me if anything’s left out or too hard, I’ll change it and again, tysm!! :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

it’s perfect!! is it okay if i have it done by tomorrow? i have homework right now😩

also just a little tip, if you save the clothes to your camera roll through episode itself, it’s a transparent png :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Of course!! Take your time! Sorry for troubling you during your homework :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t even notice omg! but thank you again❤️

1 Like

stop apologizing!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i understand!! :grin:

1 Like

hahah no problemmm!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hey girly! sorry this took forever!! here’s your outline with clothes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Outline

1 Like

No worries! It looks freaking STUNNING tysmmm!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: