Marwaa's Art Shop 🌸 🌸 (INK)

aww glad you like it! if you need more outlines, or drawings let me know! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey! I love your art! I would love a cover. :slight_smile:

Body Colour: Light
Brow: Seductive Arch
Hair: Beach Waves
Hair Colour: Black
Eye: Downturned Natural
Eye Colour: Brown
Face Shape: Oval
Nose: Roman
Lip: Blossom
Lip Colour: Scarlet
(This is for MC)
Body Colour: Light
Brow: Thick Arch
Hair: Shoulder Length
Hair Colour: Black
Eye: Round piercing
Eye Colour: Brown
Face Shape: Defined Triangle
Nose: Roman
Lip: Small Round
Lip Colour: Taupe
(This is for LI)

1 Like

looks great! and for their outfits, and background? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The girl’s outfit: Punk look jacket, lace bustier top, high waist jeans new, wedge espadrilles, diamond choker, stud bracelet, circle dangle earrings

The guy’s outfit: Black tight pants, plaid collared red vest, cool leather jacket, skater guy black sneakers

I see now the tattoos for the guy aren’t that important since he is wearing a jacket. xD Thank you so much <3

1 Like

As for the background, I really like this but if it doesn’t work somehow, anything music theme works. :slight_smile:

1 Like

perfect!! i can do a tattoo on his neck, if you would like !

Oooo yes please! They’re also the same height, sorry for barely telling you! That’s kind of important to me. xD <3

1 Like

hahah it’s alright, at least you told me! i’ll let you see the outline when i finish it, in case you’d like to change anything!

1 Like

thank you <3 I appreciate it! please do let me know how to credit you :slight_smile:

1 Like

the pleasure is all mine! you can credit me using my forums account, since i don’t have Instagram (marwaa)

1 Like

omg i’m so sorry, i totally forgot that i had an edit to do AHHHHH!!

do you still need it?!!?!?!?!!?

1 Like

Yes please. :pleading_face:

Hi @marwaa are you still taking requests?

are you still taking requests :pleading_face:

are uu still available for requests? :pleading_face: