Maryanne's (A.K.A Koolgal77) Request Shop (Closed)

It’s fine :slight_smile: Is this a cover request?

Yes it is

Which one looks better?

1 Like

Alright, I just need the details of the characters you want in the cover. Their outfits, unless you want them custom made. Any specific background or pose that you had in mind for the cover. Lastly, any text you want on the cover like: your name (e.g. By: Martha Stewart) and your story tittle.

I personally love the first one. You are so talented!!! But logically speaking, it depends on what kind of vibe does your story have. Is it a happy or sad story?? But if it is both, I would choose the first one :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Alright, I just need the details of the characters you want in the cover. Their outfits, unless you want them custom made. Any specific background or pose that you had in mind for the cover. Lastly, any text you want on the cover like: your name (e.g. By: Martha Stewart) and your story tittle.

Hi! I am hoping if your not busy you can do a cover page for me?
Here are the details…
Female
Skin: Neutral 01
Brow: Platinum Blonde - Arched Thick Style
Hair: Platinum Blonde - Short Wavy Ombré
Eyes: Blue Aqua - Round Medium
Face Shape: Heart Defined
Nose: Defined Natural
Mouth: Peach Gloss - Full Heart Pouty

Could you have her in position but with her eyes open?
And on the blanket write The Dream Factor and underneath write Clarkiiie? If not… somewhat ignore this… :joy:

1 Like

You go gurl show your talent be star

1 Like

Her cover is so cool!

1 Like

Of course I can do it. Would you like a large or small cover?? Or both??

Tysm :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Small please.

1 Like

Awweee, tysm luv :slight_smile: :heart:

@Clarkiiie I’ll get on it when I can :slight_smile:

Please take your time, My story won’t be ready for at least a week.

1 Like

@Clarkiiie Tysm :slight_smile:

amazing work!

1 Like

@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE Tysm , it means a lot :slight_smile:

Hi i really love your cover art which is why i am asking if its ok for you to edit my two characters for my story please and thank you x <3

1 Like

@koolkatz21 Sure, I’d love to. Just confirming, this is an edit request or cover request??