🦋 Marysol.Episode's - Free & Paid exclusive backgrounds 🦋

Happy to announce my google drive, I will no longer be updating it, but there’s lots of stuff on there you can enjoy, thank you! you can find my links here :point_down:t3: :blob_hearts:

:red_light: Important Update :red_light:
Hi, I hope everyone is doing good, recently I’ve been doing some thinking and I’ve decided to officially stop updating my google drive, I’ve been making free backgrounds & overlays for more than a year and it has been wonderful, but because of my time schedule, I barely have time to work on my stories let alone backgrounds which take lots of time and effort (and maybe even some breakdowns because it can get stressful lol) so I’ve decided I will now start selling my work, for a very reasonable price of course. Right now I’m taking a break from bgs, but when I’m ready I’ll share all the info here, thank you for everyone who has supported me, I’m so grateful, because without you guys I wouldn’t be here :pleading_face:

103 Likes

Yayyyyy!! also first!!

3 Likes

:tada::smiley:

3 Likes

1 Like

:smiling_face: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Beautiful! Omw to download!:heartpulse::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

your backgrounds are amazing and beautiful, i missed seeing your talent.:face_holding_back_tears:🫶🏻

2 Likes

I know you put a lot of effort in what you do and we appreciate your heart and your passion for us episodians

2 Likes

Yayyyy!

2 Likes

Congratulations, girl!!! :green_heart: :green_heart:
I LOVE your bg and ov! They have helped me so much! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Wooohoo! Thank you so much :gift_heart::gift_heart:

2 Likes

Whoop :raised_hands:. Congrats. Just took a peek. It’s very organised. Thank you for doing this. :grin:

4 Likes

No need to apologize for the wait, dear :slight_smile: This is awesome!

Also, question (just so the answer is here for others to read): Are you going to exclusively add content to Drive and not update your Forum background thread or will you still post backgrounds on the forum thread?

4 Likes

Yay, thank you :smiling_face:

Awe thanks, I missed creating backgrounds :heart:

Thanks you so much for appreciating :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

Tysm Kiki, so glad you love them :blush: :heart:

My pleasure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hehe thanks, I thought it looked a bit too crowded :sweat_smile: :heart:

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: I will no longer be posting my backgrounds on the forums, they will all go to my drive, I’ll only post updates here whenever I have new backgrounds/overlays in my google drive, I hope this makes sense lol :blush:

8 Likes

This is what I decided to do with my drive. I made a thread and just post watermarked copies of new backgrounds on the thread when I update it. :woman_shrugging: lol

3 Likes

Yes it’s actually a really good idea! :blush:

3 Likes

Yay …!:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::grin:

3 Likes

I love your backgrounds and I just might use them for future stories of mine.

3 Likes

Thank you sm! :blush: :heart: hope to see them!

3 Likes

Will definitely be using your backgrounds in my stories. In fact, I already have! And I’ve properly credited you in the reader message, if that is okay with you. :blue_heart:

2 Likes