~Mashia’s Graphics Thread~ [CLOSED]

Thanks @Mashia I love Love Love it!!!

1 Like

I’m glad you like it! (I also gave you access :wink: )

1 Like

Thanks @Mashia !

I’ll get you the pictures ASAP :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

@Jeremy I just read on another art thread that all the cover arts will be in the Resources subforum. I was wondering if you could move my thread over there as well? :blush:
Thank you in advance! :smiley:

3 Likes

On it! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

Hi @Mashia. Here are the pictures of my character in his two outfits.

You can use these pictures of perhaps one of him Winking forwards?

1 Like

Ooh, thank you! :heart:

1 Like

A couple splash requests completed for @Cindy :smiley:

LANGUAGE - SOUND

So, I used a purple background and added in the text. I also put in a white faded border :slight_smile:
If you’d like a redo, just tell me what you’d like to change :wink:

2 Likes

Announcements/Notes:

Splashes will most likely be completed before covers as I can finish them quicker.
Another thing is that I won’t always do the ‘first come, first serve’ styled requests. It really just depends if I have inspiration or not :slight_smile:

Thank you! :smiley:

Happy to say that I completed another couple of requests for @MateaH :smiley:

LARGE - SMALL

So, I put in that element of red you wanted and put Carmen with an arms-crossed, badass kind of pose :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Mashia
I was wondering when my cover would be done, only I want to upload it ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hii! Sorry about the delay! I’m trying to work through my own schoolwork plus the fact I get distracted really easily. I’ll try to get on with all the requests quickly! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another request completed for @Cindy :smiley:

LARGE - SMALL

So, I put in all the characters in a kind of ‘sad’ background. I also added a tear under the T of ‘Tears’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

omg I haven’t been on the forums for a few days but I love these!! Thank you so much, they’re amazing!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is that…
VIKTOR

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from ~Mashia's Graphics Thread~:

Title: Serenity

Serenity is a story about how after her tragic past moves to a new city and reinvents herself and the people she meets/impacts along the way.
NO AUTHOR NAME

dfg
The first one is my character, the second is an idea. Feel free to ignore my idea if you have a better one though.
Both
Time within the next week or two would be ideal!

1 Like

Accepted! :smiley:

1 Like