~Mashia’s Graphics Thread~ [CLOSED]

Awesome! I’ll just be here XD

1 Like

I’m so sorry this is a ramble and a half

Offical form

Type (Language, Sound, Mature Audience, Social Media etc.): Outro…
Story Outline (optional): Uhh… lol, I want this across all my stories
Colours: No clue!
Theme (Happy, Angry etc.): Bitchy… to reflect my personality :rofl:
Pictures/Descriptions of your Characters (optional): Just myself, which I will get to this in a sec
Anything specific? (text, images etc.): Yeah, I don’t care about the specifics of the wording, but something like “if you liked this story, check out my other stories” or “if you enjoyed reading this, check out my other stories” or maybe add “thanks for reading” but idk, depends on space. I’m open to your thoughts
Extras: Well, since I want this across all my stories, which I’m forever adding more to, I’d like there to be enough space for me to put overlays of the story titles in. I think that’s the best way to do it rather than asking you to make like 5 slightly different versions of the outro. Does that make sense?
Time (When would you like it by? Please be specific.): Whenever you can, I’m in absolutely no rush because I have a mediocre version of one now that can just be a place holder

My explanation because I feel like I didn't explain it good enough

Right, so basically, this is what I already have:

Because I wanted to look episode-ey, but also not just like the basic episode character doing a wink, if you know what I mean. LOL
But what I’m thinking now is I’ll make my story titles overlays, and if you could just have the “check out my other stories” generic text up top and then leave enough space in the middle for me to put the overlays, that would be great.
In terms of my character, like, idek. I’m not sure what I want. I was thinking just the top of my characters head peeping up from the bottom so I’m doing something different to the standard author standing on the left side and winking hahaha, I’m open to suggestions here (I can give you proper character details if needed as opposed to my placeholder splash lol, I just wanted to see what you thought first). As long as I’m not winking, I’ll be happy.
Colours, fonts, theme, etc? Again, I really don’t have anything in mind. I’ve stalked you enough to know you do great work, so if you have anything in mind after reading this, I say go for it. If not, tell me and I’ll think of something hahaha

1 Like

XD Okay, I’ll see what I can do~
In the meantime, can you give me your character deets? (just in case if I need them ;D) :heart:

1 Like

Absolutely, and thank you so much because I know my indecisiveness of not knowing what I want must be a pain in the neck.

Limelight all good? Or you want ink?
Skin: Gold 02
Brow : Arched Natural - Light Brown
Hair: Blonde Medium or Dirty Blonde (I got back and forth between the two) and style I don’t really care, since I change it on my avatar all the time. As long as it’s long, it will look like me.
Eyes: Round Down Turned Wide - Ice Blue
Face: Heart Soft
Nose : Grecian Soft
Lips: Full Heart Pouty - Colour doesn’t really matter

1 Like

It’s all good~
Limelight’s fine, thank you! <33

1 Like

Don’t thank me, you’re doing the work haha

1 Like

True that ;D

1 Like

@amberose ~ Here’s your splash!

SPLASH:

Notes:

• I’m not sure how minimalist your taste is but yeah, I did a kind of grey, black and white theme here.
  • I think I left enough space for your story name overlays but if not, just let me know and I’ll make the stuff a little smaller.
  • Okay, so, while I was making this, I needed to decide what direction the eyes should go in, and while I was doing that, I had this random idea which you could use for this splash. If you’d like more details, hmu XD

If you’d like a redo, just tell me what you’d like to change :wink:

3 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes: Thank you so much! I was not expecting it this quickly either!

This is sounds promising. Consider this emoji :fist: “hitting” you “up”

That was a terrible joke, I’m so sorry!

1 Like

aHA, alrighty :wink:

That joke really was horrible yet amazing :joy:

1 Like

Wait are you still taking on request?

1 Like

Yup, I have 3 slots available! Are you planning to request? ^^

1 Like

Yeah actually. I was hesitant cause like theres over 464 replies on the thread so I thought you wont be accepting anymore though.

I PM my request? Cause it’s quite a lot.

2 Likes

Oh, nah, I’m still taking requests XD

Sure, you can PM your request! Make sure to use the forms in my OP post, though :wink:

1 Like

may i request a cover

1 Like

Sure, go ahead! <3

1 Like

May I request a cover too? :blush:

COVER ART FORM:
Title of your story: (Honestly I’m not sure yet. I’ve started writing but I’m stuck between a few choices.) If possible, can I have a cover with the name and one without the author name and title? I’m probably asking too much so you can just put “Little Toy Shop of Horrors”.
Main Plot/Short Summary: After receiving a miracle donation for her failing shop, abnormal crimes are being committed. And for some strange reason, all the evidence points back to her (MC).
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Thriller
Author’s name (optional): LynnTheAngel (if you decide to do one with and without)
Pictures/Descriptions of your Characters and Animations (optional):
Character(s) details: Olive, Fishtail Braid (Passion Fruit), Thin Curved (eyebrows), Upturned Bold (brown), Classic (Orange Crush), Soft Natural, Soft Heart. If you want you can make her pose: idle_terrified. Completely up to you.
Cover type (Small, Large or Both): Both
Colours: Anything you wish
Anything specific?: Can you have dolls and teddy bears floating around her in a spooky way? They don’t have to be scary dolls or anything. Just make the mood kind of scary.
Extras: Nothing other than the floating dolls and teddy bears.
Time (When would you like it by? Please be specific.): Whenever you’re ready. There’s no rush at all. Specifically: Does 1 month or less sound okay lol.

1 Like

Accepted! :revolving_hearts:

Thanks for taking my request
Title- the missing twin
main plot- a twin taken a birth as a way to punish the father for banishing them from ever coming back to their hometown where they could see their family. So 17 years later, the missing twin escapes and comes across her twin, but this time her family will not let her slip away that easily AKA she gets caught up in gang activity because she thought the twin was taken by them,but she wasn’t and now she has to find a way to get out and find her sister.
Genre- drama, romance, and mystery
authors name-Mercedes.stories

pics

SAM

JASON
MIKE
ALEX
You can use any animations

type-both
colors-dark colors
extra- sam stands in the center and she is angry witha gun in her hand while jason stands behind her and he has his hand covering her mouth and the other is saying like shush and then there’s a room somewhere on the background and in the room alex is chained up with bruises on her and she is crying while mike is standing with his arms crossed inside the room looking at her
Outfits- can you pick them
If you think that my idea isn’t good or it doesn’t fit the plot, feel free to change anything you want
Time- I need it by christmas

1 Like

Accepted, I’ll try my best! :heart: Did you want a large cover, small cover, or both?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it XD

1 Like