~Mashia’s Graphics Thread~ [CLOSED]

It’s super pretty (not weird at all lol), you did an amazing job! Thank you so much! :blush::ok_hand: No need to apologize for the wait either, it’s totally fine :sparkling_heart:

Thanks again!

1 Like

I was wondering if you could still make mine??

1 Like

:pray: :heart:

You don’t need to credit me but if you really want to, you can either say Mashia from the forums or @spicypopo.epi on Instagram hehe :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

aHhhh, thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yep, I’m working on it! :smile:

Ok thank you!

1 Like

Im sorry for being so impatient but im just so excited for the results of mine :smiley:

1 Like

I can understand why you’re impatient, I’m so sorry for taking so long but I’ll try to get it finished as soon as I can :persevere: :heart:

Its alright! It may take a little while for me to finish my story, I dont really want to rush you!

1 Like

Thanks for understanding :relaxed::heart:

@emmazapp

After a very, very long wait, I’ve finally finished your character edit! So sorry for the delay but here it is:

Notes:
~ I wasn’t sure if you wanted a realistic edit or an Episode edit but I can only do Episode-styled ones anyway so I slightly variated the look you probably wanted.
~ It’s in an ink body but it has limelight hair.
~ I put in a superman costume and glasses like you wanted.
~ The glasses are a little wonky because I’m not too good at drawing them but yeah XD
~ I apologise for the extremelyyyy long delay ://

If you’d like a redo, just tell me what you’d like to change :wink:

6 Likes

HOLY GUACAMOLE THAT LOOKS AWESOME THANKS SO MUCH!!! It was worth the wait!

1 Like

Ahh, I’m glad you like it :revolving_hearts:

Is it okay if I post it on my Instagram? And if so, do you have an account I can tag? @emmazapp :))

1 Like

Sure that’s cool, I don’t use insta anymore but my user is epi.sappety

1 Like

Ahh, thanks! :relaxed:

1 Like

@kristina_paige

Completed your profile picture!

PROFILE PICTURE:

Notes:
~ I put in your character but you didn’t list the skin tone so I just guessed ://
~ I drew in a random outfit, hope you don’t mind :DD
~ I added your username, of course.
~ The background is a baby pink with watermark splodges and sparkles.

If you’d like a redo, feel free to ask me what you’d like to change :wink:

3 Likes

@Shariya ~ hi, just realised you haven’t been active for a while so i’m wondering if you still want your request to be finished. please let me know if you see this xx

I’ll be reopening requests soon but with a new slot system! xx :heart:

2 Likes

Announcement!

I reopened the request thread!
I changed it up by creating a slot system! I’ll be taking 5 requests before closing requests again. Check out the OG post to check if they’re filled up!

Thanks! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Bumping :relaxed: