~Mashia’s Graphics Thread~ [CLOSED]

I see, no problemo :wink:

Small cover redo finished for @southampton23 :smiley:

(To download, click on the image to make it full screen. Then right click the image and press ‘Save Image as…’)

I switched it into a small cover and got rid of the mask Takuro :slight_smile:
If you’d like a redo, just tell me what you’d like to change :wink:

1 Like

@Mashia Perfect! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problemo :wink: I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

Some covers completed for @asophiewish200 :smiley:

(To download, click on the image to make it full screen. Then right click the image and press ‘Save Image as…’)

I put in the character as well as the eyes you showed in your idea. :smiley:

Hii! I was wondering what you wanted your social media splash to say :slight_smile:
Thank you!

Oh, I would like my splash to say Please follow does_write for sneaks peeks and more

1 Like

Ahh, ok, thanks! :smile:

1 Like

Your welcome!

1 Like

Title: H & V: The Deadly Nightshade
Plot: Your name is Raven Monger but secretly you help save the city with your alter ego The Deadly Nightshade!
Genre: Fantasy
Author Name: Sierra
Character: Eyes: Round Downturned Wide (Blue Aqua) Hair: Hair Flip (Chesnut Brown) Face: Hear Soft Eyebrows: Arches Natural (Dark Brown) Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Plum Matte) Skin Tone: Brown Neutral
Animation: Idle_Handsonhips
Extras: Can the colors be blacks purples and greys? and can she be wearing this:
Simple Boho Feathered Metal Neutral Black
Cat Suit Cat Mask Leather Grey Black
Water Proof Black Pants Leather Grey Black
Cold Shoulder Key Hole Crop Top Cottongrey Black
Ribbon Fabric Jeweled Choker Cotton Grey Black
Calf Length Rolled Patterned Socks Short Heel Boots Suede Grey Black
Military Style Peplum Jacket Pleated Bottom Cotton Grey Black
Cover Type: Large
Time: Anytime before March 26 I’m submitting this story for an episode contest

1 Like

Awesome! Your request has been accepted :smile:

Type (Language, Sound, Mature Audience, Social Media etc.): Mature themes and Language
Colours: sunny and light colors with a tint of mysterious blues and purples <3
Theme (Happy, Angry etc.): Cheerful happy, exciting, with a hint of mysterious vibes <3
Pictures/Descriptions of your Characters (optional): MAE (my girl)
Hair; Straight (Black)
Face: Soft Heart
Eyebrows: Medium Curved
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Green)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Terracotta)
Body: Ink female (Caramel)

JACE (my boy)
                                                                                    Hair: Modern Pompadour (Black)
                                                                                    Face: Defined Triangle
                                                                                    Eyebrows: Thin Arch
                                                                                    Eyes: Stoic Almond (Taupe)
                                                                                    Nose: Button
                                                                                    Mouth: Uneven (Blush)
                                                                                    Body: Ink Male (Light)

Anything specific?: I would like Mae to be doing the Shush animation with a smirk if you can or just the awkward Shush if you do not know why to do that. And Jace to be doing the same. Ty
Extras: Ty for your time.
Time (When would you like it by? Please be specific.): As my Story is already published, It should be sooner rather than later, but I do not want to rush you, whenever you can I want this to look at it’s best, and rushing things will make it look a lesser quality than what it could be, so take your time, I would like it to be sent to my email bunnybell838@gmail.com, Send it to me by April 1st at it’s lastest. Ty again.

1 Like

Awesome! Your request has been accepted. :smile:

Finally completed your request! @Stara

I added in Raven (I’m assuming that’s her) and put in the outfit as well.
If you’d like a redo, just tell me what you’d like to change. :wink:

1 Like

It’s amazing! I love it so much thank you!

1 Like

Ahh, I’m glad you like it :heart:

Type (Language, Sound, Mature Audience, Social Media etc.): Sound
Colours: pastel colors
Theme (Happy, Angry etc.): Happy
Pictures/Descriptions of your Characters (optional):
Anything specific?:
Extras:
Time (When would you like it by? Please be specific.) ASAP please
\

1 Like

Your request has been accepted, although, it may be a little simple because of the lack of information :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I finally finished a request for @Adrienne_Napier :smile:

I put in a cheery, sunny background with some purple and blue tints as well. I also added the two characters with a custom pose. I’ll be sending this to your email too :wink: On another note, I’m sorry for the late request :smile:
If you’d like a redo, just tell me what you’d like to change. :wink:

Finished your splash! @JonasJones

I used some pastel colours and used a cute font :smile: