~Mashia’s Graphics Thread~ [CLOSED]

Chapter splashes completed for @Epi_Lexi :smiley:

Extremely sorry for the almost one month delay! :confounded: I became really busy with my school work and personal life.
If you’d like a redo, just tell me what you’d like to change :slight_smile:

No no no it’s fine and it looks amazing thank you so much

1 Like

Ah, I’m glad you like it! Still very sorry for the long wait :sweat_smile:

Thank you!
It’s worth the waiting though. And don’t worry, I totally understand.
Thank you again and I’ll make sure you get credited as well.

1 Like

Are u open right now?

1 Like

Ahh, thanks for understanding :upside_down_face: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Yes, I am! :yum:

Finally finished your covers, @Sama_T :smile:

Very very very sorry for the long wait but it’s here! It’s slightly plain but simple is nice sometimes :wink:
If you’d like a redo, just tell me what you’d like to change :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These are awesome! But I’d like to change one thing if possible please, the male characters’ position on the large cover seem to be uneven compared to the female character’s. Is there any way that can be fixed? (I mean having them stand straight)

1 Like

Sure! I’ll get that fixed as soon as possible :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Here’s your redo, @Sama_T :smile:

I made the characters standing straight :smiley:
Feel free to ask for anymore changes!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::kissing_heart:

1 Like

No problem! Thanks for being so patient :revolving_hearts: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bump! If you request before Sunday, I’ll get your request done faster than usual :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh my gosh you’ve improved your art so much! I love this cover art and all of the watercolors and textures it’s just amazing! Especially the outline-shadow thing behind the MC that makes her stand out… I can’t believe I haven’t checked your thread since I came back.

1 Like

aHHHH BRINNNNN YOu’RE BACK! :scream:
Aww, thank you sOoOoo much :sob: :blush: :revolving_hearts: I checked out your art thread too and your art is still so amazing herujdcna
You can be sure I’ll be stalking your art again hehe, ahh it’s so good to see you back :heart:

1 Like

A;lksdjfk;lsjdfl;a thank you sooo much :heart: you are so kind!!! It’s great to see you again too! (And I will of course be watching your thread too!)

1 Like

gAH! :heart: :revolving_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Title of your story: The Lads
Main Plot/Short Summary: How did your lonely nights turn into cheerful celebrations? Reagan goes through rollercoaster of emotions when she meets The Lads.
Basically a normal girl meets a few vloggers named The Lades.
Genre: Comedy
Author’s name (optional): Turtle Trainer
Pictures/Descriptions of your Characters and Animations (optional):
Character #1

Character #2

Character #3

Character #4

Character #5

Cover type (Small, Large or Both): Both please!
Anything specific?:
Extras: Basically all the characters must be visible and they must be behind character 5, the small cover would be enough if it only had character #5 but the large cover must have all :grimacing:
Time (When would you like it by? Please be specific.): I’m not publishing any time soon, so take your time.

1 Like

Nice! I’ll get your covers done pretty soon :smile: