~Mashia's Weekly Editing Challenge~

WELCOME TO MASHIA’S WEEKLY EDITING CHALLENGE!

This thread is something anyone can join in at any time! The point is to develop your skills as an artist with weekly edits! I’ll explain more clearly below.

AIM:
To learn and extend your art skills.

WHY:
The idea seems a great way to engage people in practising their art every week, so why not? ^^

HOW:
Ah, this is the main bit. Basically, I will send a character (or take suggestions for characters) every Sunday. Then, I will give everyone who is joining 6 days to complete their piece. On Saturday, all the participants can send in their artworks! Sometimes there might be a theme; sometimes not.

BUSY:
I’ll post a new character to edit every week, but you don’t need to join in if you don’t have time! It’s a come and go kinda thing, so don’t worry if you’re too busy for a few weeks. :))

So, to sum up:
SUNDAY: New Character is Posted.
MONDAY - FRIDAY: Working on Edit + Optional Progress Posts.
SATURDAY: Reveal Work!

Other Timezone Dates:
SATURDAY: New Character is Posted.
SUNDAY - THURSDAY: Working on Edit + Optional Progress Posts.
FRIDAY: Reveal Work!

First character will be posted on Sunday! If I don’t post it, just tag me repetitively XD

As of now, I just want to see how many people might be interested :revolving_hearts:

MODEL FORM LINK.

PROMPT IDEA FORM.

:kissing_heart:

37 Likes

Ooh I may be interested!

1 Like

I’m interested!

2 Likes

Lol, I’m not even an artist, but I am so holding you to this anyway

3 Likes

AHAHAHA, oh no.

4 Likes

I AM DEFINITELY DOING THIS. I really need to improve my art, especially hair

2 Likes

I am up for it.

1 Like

I am up for it. Need to practice more. @Bethany 1 you might want to join

1 Like

This sounds interesting

1 Like

This sounds intriguing :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Interesting I’m up for it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m up for it.

1 Like

I would like to join! I need to improve my art too!

1 Like

I would love to join :grin:

1 Like

oh yes i wanna improve so why not though i have exams till wednesday! then yesss get to art!

1 Like

@mashia my account got hacked it was abygail.bauman I had to create this account so I can try to figure out how to get my account back :sob: I’m so worried that I won’t get my account back

2 Likes

Ahh, I’ll PM you! :sweat:

Hey, I was wondering if the characters would be in INK or LL? :thinking:

2 Likes

I would start with ink since some of us aren’t used to LL yet but it’s just my suggestion :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

It will probably start with Ink characters first and perhaps Limelight later on :blush:

4 Likes