~Mashia's Weekly Editing Challenge~

Its not that good but oh well i tried!

5 Likes

That looks super cute, especially the colourful present :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

omg thanks sis❤ cant wait for more contest

2 Likes

Of course! Remember, it’s not a contest against others but one against yourself :hugs::innocent:

2 Likes

yep! im not here to compete with others❤ im here to make myself better😊

2 Likes

Sup guys. I did this weeks challenge… but it’s disgusting so I’m not gonna show it :grin: : Yup, I’m definitely getting worse. I tried doing something realistic-esque AND LEMME TELL YOU IT WAS BAD. Anyways, enough rambling: instead I’m ging to show the only thing of the piece that I’m proud of. Le sourcils. also know as eyebrow but I’m silly and like to speak French that I barely know just to make a fool out of myself :smirk:

12 Likes

Wtf that’s sooooooooooooooooo pretty, and realistic, and perfect, and awesome (the list goes on forever, do you get the point or do I need to keep going?) popo has done it again :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

I really like the eye wish you would’ve shown the full peice good or bad :heart:

3 Likes

You’re so sweet :sob: But honestly, no, none of the things you just described matches what i drew ugh

3 Likes

I bet it’s beautiful. I notice a lot of people don’t have confidence in there work. But all have a unique way of doing art. Just looking at the eyes I wished I can do that. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Maybe I’ll show it later on after I’m done overthinking!

7 Likes

I disn’t see this til now, soooo beautiful my eyes have been blessed wow what a goddess :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you this was actually a challenge for me. I am glad you made this thread. It lets me practice. :blush:

3 Likes

You’re way too sweet :sob: You’re art is beautiful as well, and well you should see the nose I drew it looks like a deformed potato :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you. Lol, you’re funny. I would love to see it also. When you finish. I know it will be amazing. :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you dear! Hmm y’all have made me gain enough courage to show it now I think, I just gotta add a background and stuff I guess :blush:

3 Likes

GURL UR WORK IS AWESOME!!!

how u do this?

6 Likes

Answer: She’s a goddess :sob:

4 Likes

Oh I have to agree, same goes for both of you guys too tho! I swear, this community is filled with so much talent :persevere:

2 Likes

Imma go hide in a corner and cry now, I’m so ashamed of this piece

25 Likes