~Mashia's Weekly Editing Challenge~

JEEZ LOUISE-

that. is. ART.

4 Likes

I have to disagree- BUT THANK YOU :sob:

3 Likes

Thank you dear :persevere:

3 Likes

But why it’s beautiful. I wished I knew how to color and draw like that. I should hide in a corner. You put my art to shame. I am saying it in a good way. Wow, this is just a beautiful art piece. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Gahhhh I’m really underestimating the community I think, coming here thinking I would get roasted but then I’m met but all of you sweet people :persevere: You should definitely not put your art to shame, it’s wonderful. Honestly I think I’m just comparing myself to everyone else atm (which is a horrible thing to do, don’t recommend it :grin:).

6 Likes

What do you mean you’re ashamed?! It’s G O R G E O U S!

3 Likes

That means so much coming from you, you’re an art legend :sob::revolving_hearts: Quick qeustion if you don’t mind me asking, when shading do you use the blur tool to blend the shadows or do you use Gaussian blur or something like that? :thinking:

2 Likes

Aww, thank you!
btw I use blur

2 Likes

Gaussian blur is usually really messy.

But what doesn’t work for me, might work for you, so just test it out and see which version you like the most!

2 Likes

I honestly aren’t too fond of either of them cuz I feel like I have no control, I usually just use lots of layers and colours with a soft airbrush to build up depth. But well, it just get so smooth and plain sometimes and I love the type of shading you do so I might have to try it again and see if I can make it work :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s because I the program I use lets me change the brush settings, so my blur might not be the same as yours.

Try using a brush that it’s soft enough that makes the color spread a little, kinda like a watercolor effect I think.

4 Likes

Oh no not another one. This is really sad she keeps doing this.

3 Likes

Heres the original:

2 Likes

Wow, :thinking:she has been basically stealing everyone work.

4 Likes

Yeah… she stole EVERYTHING I made. She even entered them into contests I was gonna enter… we used to be friends but she suddenly turned on me… Really hurt :neutral_face:

8 Likes

Oof

2 Likes

Hmm, that makes sense. I’ll try playing around with the brushes on ibis and see if I find anything that works. I really want to invest in procreate but due to lack of storage space I feel like it isn’t worth it until I get a new phone :persevere:

2 Likes

She did it to me of one of my outlines and also @Turtle_cat and was doing an outlines contest that was close because she claimed it was hers and it was not.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this. Ugh, it must be so frustrating when someone just steals your hard work and claims it as their own, I really hope you guys can figure this out :persevere: @RosenSun I advice you to remove all art pieces that aren’t your own, and then maybe you guys should clear this out PM?

2 Likes

And as I can see, I stalked a little

She does everything to deny:

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/outline-contest-reupload/146950/42

4 Likes