~Mashia's Weekly Editing Challenge~

Yeah… it’s hard when you blood and sweat goes to waste. I PMed her but she said she is leaving epsiode…I just told her to next time create her own work and good luck :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

She kept arguing it was her outline. I knew it was not. There was no way in hell she did it. They had the same flaws.

5 Likes

Yeah, I will definitely agree that she just took it. It was obvious anyways. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

It’s a real shame, I’m sorry :pensive:

2 Likes

Well, everything happens for a reason. We just learn from our mistakes. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wait, I’m confused… what are we talking about? (Sorry…)

3 Likes

A person mentioned on the posts above stole art and we are discussing about it

3 Likes

Oh, thank you.

2 Likes

Sorry about that, but my intention was not to be hurtful.

The off topic part, yeah, 100% legit lol

3 Likes

Sorry…! I wasn’t trying to be hurtful, I’m trying to see a more positive light… I just want people to be more aware and make sure to watermark their artwork.

Again, sorry…! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

@Turtle_Cat this person who claimed your outline as her artwork and when we approached her she changed it.

5 Likes

So a lesson to be learned, if you want to use something that isn’t yours, ask for permission, if granted tag the person that originally made

4 Likes

Oh yeah! I saw that. (I’m so sorry if I’m late.)
She also stole @Cheyara_Skadi and @Rowan2’s too.

I think she gave someone an outline that wasn’t hers and didn’t ask for permission to use it. I told her to go by it with the original owner and she responded saying that she told the person to credit them and it wasn’t her problem anymore.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Wrong time to say it, but…

Mood

3 Likes

Dunno about y’all…but I’m gonna watch anime and draw…

:wink:

2 Likes

lol, my life

100% accurate xDDD

2 Likes

Let’s leave this topic for contestants only, shall we?

4 Likes

I don’t wanna spoil it, but the plot twist is just…JESUS. You need to watch it. now.

2 Likes

The whole art theft thing is ridiculous to even try on here, She literally used the edge of my outline in a post supposed to be prooving she only traced episode characters. Dumbass move if you ask me, not that I care about that outline as such, was a bad outline for my christmas competition, but to steal other people’s work and claim it as your own on here is gonna bite ya in the ass :smiley: Thanks for tagging me to let me know @Turtle_Cat I saw it on her thread as it was.
If it was an actual piece I created I’d have been a hell of a lot angrier though.

5 Likes

Mhm. Yep. Totally. :ok_hand:

2 Likes