~Mashia's Weekly Editing Challenge~

xD

1 Like

Oh, I needed to ask you if I could enter the piece she took from me back in?

2 Likes

Sure honey, Just post it on the thread and I’ll make sure to take care of the fakes :smiley:

2 Likes

Okay! <3

3 Likes

So here is my entry for this week…
I feel like something is off with my drawing :thinking:

The eyes look a bit wierd… maybe theyre too big? And the shirt is a bit strange too…

Original picture

11 Likes

…magicccc! But yours is wayy better, not gonna lie :sob::sob::sob: so don’t even try it

2 Likes

@puma ~ I adore the eye artwork you posted! AND I LOVE THE FINAL CHARACTER! The shading, highlights, everything looks amazing! :laughing:

@A.C.epi ~ That looks incredible! That pose is super cute and the blending looks amazingly neat! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s so good :exploding_head:

1 Like

Thank you :persevere:

1 Like

Okay, so, regarding this crazy art theft:

I’m really disappointed that this even happened! Literally, my thread isn’t to ‘show off your skills’, or even a sort of contest; it’s one for practice :woman_facepalming: There are just some people who need to cool it off and realise that not everything in life is a competition against others?

If in any case that another art theft occurs specifically on this thread, begin by PMing the ‘thief’, as well as flag their post. If the situation gets worse, I believe we should tag one of the mods to sort it out :))

Thanks for all you sweet words and cooperation with each other! :revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

do i regret making this…yes because it looks horrible do i applaud myself for not giving up? hell yeah i do cause if you could see my recycle bin theres like over 100 uncompleated projects.

10 Likes

wHaAaAT?! That looks so adorable, I can’t! :heart_eyes: The glasses were a nice touch :wink: XD

3 Likes

@Mashia @puma thank you so much! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yay, that’s so beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@PUMA THAT IS BEAUTIFUL, SHUT UP! :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I 100% agree with toasty

2 Likes

HEY TOASTY :heart_eyes: Thank you my sweet little toast, but as usual I have to disagree :woman_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

Oh that’s so sweet of you, sweet nonsense!

3 Likes

This is so cute. You did a beautiful job. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Today’s the day to reveal any of your works for this week!

Don’t be afraid to share your work! :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes