2 Likes

I didn’t have time this week, but I will definitely don’t coming week

1 Like

You’ve guessed it, a new character! Here it is :revolving_hearts:

Picture!

Character Details!

Body: Olive.
Brows: Seductive Round.
Hair: Rebel Half Shaved Hairstyle (Black).
Eyes: Almond Luxe (Purple).
Face: Oval.
Nose: Refined.
Lips: Classic (Plum).

This week, there’s a theme to it! As you can tell, the character looks pretty edgy.
So your special challenge is to make this character look like a sweet heart. Below are the requirements needed for this piece <3

Requirements!
  • You must make the character look like a soft + kind person. Use clothing, accessories, makeup and surroundings to represent this.
  • You must add a background. It can be any of your choice.
  • You must include a shade of yellow in your art.
  • The pose can not be idle.*

You do not need to follow the challenge, and you can continue on with whatever theme you want; this is simply for those who want to have a prompt :heart:

*If you are unable to do this, feel free to ask me to send you a specific pose with this character.

Tags! (People who like OP post // Replied)

@Daisy_Flower1 @RainbowCat @Silver_Shadow @Shona4b @Maria.StoryWritter @maddy_roleplayz @Cassandra_Dean @AMagic @SuperKitten @A.C.epi @keiji @Aawishkrita_Bhakat @AK16 @24aya @AS007 @amberose @Killerfrost @Cam @_Nasia @oorgeloop @talesbyrose @Mouse.Episode @Raybadem @Shuka @fcukforcookies @bossyroxy411 @puma @anon89987562 @xApplex @Sophbee @Fixelled @Niah.epy @LionEpsiode @jassie12dw (Hope I got everyone!)

:yum:

18 Likes

Mmm, good question! I think we should just keep it because the lip colour can really change the whole personality sometimes and I don’t want the challenge to get too easy :sweat_smile: Sorryyy!

1 Like

I missed last week’s one, but I’m definitely entering this one!

1 Like

Entering this for sure!

2 Likes

Can I make her hair tied in a ponytail?

2 Likes

I’d prefer to have the characters keep the same hairstyle, kinda like I mentioned with the lips. Sorry bout that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

np!

1 Like

I am SUPER excited for this theme!

1 Like

5 Likes

I am so going to try, thank Mashia

3 Likes

Finally done!

The yellow accents are the highlights on the right, her skin is kind of yellowish too, so, I hope that counts! lol

34 Likes

WOAH THERE how is everything you do so perfect :drooling_face::heart_eyes: teach me how ahhshdbssjsj

5 Likes

Ikr! WOAH THERE

5 Likes

Here is my edit.

6 Likes

I should be able to due this one I just started it :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Teach me your magnificent ways!
worships

1 Like