Math Or Science!

Wyr Do Math Or Science?

7 Likes

tbh i’d rather jump in front of a bus

15 Likes

Don’t :cold_sweat: we’ll miss you

Probably science. My science teacher lets us watch Magic School Bus on Fridays :rofl: which you might think is kinda weird, but its better than having to take notes and stuff

7 Likes

PLS-- i have no idea what im supposed to be doing in biology rn-- i think i’ve been learning about “homeostasis” for the past three years and i still have no clue what it means :sweat_smile: :raised_back_of_hand:

meanwhile u get to watch the magic school bus?- IM GONE–

7 Likes

Science.

3 Likes

Homeostasis is when your body does things to preserve a natural balanced state. Example: when you sweat when it’s hot, or when you shiver when it’s really cold

6 Likes

Math or science? Math or science?..
Maybe lunch lol :sweat_smile:

Seriously though, I can’t stand either of them, I think I’ve had like, one good experience in math and science, and that was in 6th grade :joy:

5 Likes

Maths :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I can help with that! @Anna_Marie answered first though, you can use her answer and honestly I would’ve explained it a lot worse so… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Science. :heart:

1 Like

Science but only when I have a good teacher. I had a teacher who never gave us a chance to take notes and I failed miserably (he was also annoying af anyway) but when I moved into this class where everyone said the teacher was awful well she turned out to be the opposite and I started to do better. Maths is decent but it just takes to long and science is easier to remember stuff for unlike maths where you need to remember 8 forulas and rules to get an average mark.

4 Likes

thanks lol but my pea brain can’t do biology :sneezing_face: :sob:

4 Likes

Science, I hate Math.

4 Likes

math

1 Like

I’m terrible at both.

2 Likes

Well in the past I would’ve said science… but due to the fact that I’m failing biology and excelling at math this year I choose math. :sunglasses::gun:

4 Likes

None, I was failing at both miserably. But if I HAD to say one, I’d go with science. I’m honestly a lost cause at math :neutral_face:

3 Likes

math or science erm- I understand math but it’s just so tedious and over the years I’ve learned to love science but which one… math or science?? How about… LONGER LUNCH cuz es hora de comer :crazy_face: :heart:

-but on a real note either-or, I’m good at both and they’re equally pressuring when it comes to test

3 Likes

Longer lunch with better food!

2 Likes

Oh well same…kind of. I still have an A in biology, but I understand the Math more.

3 Likes