Math Or Science!

Definitely maths. Science and me don’t go well.

4 Likes

I preferred math over science up until college when I had to start doing proofs. Math-heavy sciences like physics, chemistry and engineering are my happy medium.

4 Likes

I do both and enjoy both

1 Like

I would rather bang my head on the wall.

3 Likes

I have a 74 in science, I’m going with math…

3 Likes

yeah how about neither?

2 Likes

close call but it’ll have to come down to the topic of math/science. like I prefer algebra over geometry (oh gosh those proofs) and biology over physics (yeah E= a ridiculously hard grade to get)

i guess i would prefer science bc the experiments are more fun than equations but they’re both good in my book lol

3 Likes

Both are good. There’s something about doing math equations that’s just relaxing :yay:

3 Likes

You can do mine!

2 Likes

My teacher just says random jokes😭

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

What grade are u in?

2 Likes

Thanks! I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that word.

2 Likes

Geez, it depends. I really enjoyed statistics and chem and zoology, but you could not make me take geometry or bio again if you paid me :skull:

EDIT: Actually you know what: F*ck math; I hate all the math teachers.

2 Likes

It’s so fun :star_struck: I’m taking it and I can say for sure I really love the second part of the course which focuses mainly on linear regression :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Yess! let excel do all the work :drooling_face: It’s the only math course I can say has been relevant to me since I do data analysis for work. Stat is goated :star2:

3 Likes

While I thrive in both, i’d have to go with math. Without math, none of the chemistry or physics i constantly do would be possible. Math controls all aspects of science, so if you’re bad at math you’re most likely bad at upper level science

2 Likes

i’m a freshman :clown_face:

istg quarantine has turned my brain into mush- i used to be so advanced and now i can barely subtract numbers :woozy_face:

5 Likes

oh no, you too? sounds like me :weary:

2 Likes

Actually, both! I really like physical science and there’s a lot of math in it. However I don’t like chemistry - those reactions and the IUPAC names and all, I really mess them up. Biology is good too. :blob_sun:

2 Likes