Math Or Science!

Science science science!!!
I love svience and exploring new things…travelling through the unknown world​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love science :star_struck: it’s always been one of my favorite subjects in school (especially space science and chemistry). We’d always do a lab project once every other week and it’s so entertaining and educational.

Now math on the other hand? :roll_eyes: There’s way too many formulas to remember and I always get them mixed up. I’d go to tutoring and still fail my tests too. -:infinity:/10
Never doing that sh* again

4 Likes

I feel you I’m studying Chem and want to focus on Astro chem and do another bachelors in Aerospace Engineering.

So I guess it’s clear that 100% Science.

But tbh, Maths is a really really really important part of science (especially if you get into the subject on a deeper level).

6 Likes

Maths cuz science is a virus that eats up my brain.

:running_woman::handshake:

3 Likes

Science lover here!
:joy: I definitely like science more cause biology is my LIFE for real! I love it and love to know more and more!
While math can be easier, but I aspire to be a doctor so Science :relaxed::blue_heart:

4 Likes

U ll def be a doc :blush::hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you love :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Science because I love chemistry, I swear I’m not crazy :pensive:

4 Likes

Science all the way. I adore physics lol. I love maths as well tho. I’m actually just a massive geek not gonna lie hahahah. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Def Science, I even decide to be a Nutritionist/Food Scientist (don’t ask why food sciencist lol)

Science is just a m a z i n g :sparkles:

Biology is my favorite lol

5 Likes

U def r nottt!!
I too love chem!

3 Likes

Same here ^^

2 Likes

Woooah dude scientists are THE
GREATEST
exploring? Discovering? Learning?
Hell yea am in!!!

3 Likes

I see you, a potential Ashnikko fan. :eyes:

3 Likes

Haha science forever lol!

3 Likes

I’d rather do math. I know that math and science are similar in some ways, but I don’t really like science. Math, on the other hand, is one of my favorite subjects.

3 Likes

Maths is a piece of sh*t. So probably Science. What do you like, @dmelton769 ?

2 Likes

Math
( Don’t judge me pls)

2 Likes

Ugh yes biology for life :dna: :test_tube: :petri_dish: :weary:

2 Likes

Yeahhhh :sob::sob::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes