Maximum # of passes won't increase

Hi! I’ve had the same Episode account for years. I stopped playing for a while (maybe for around a year), and then earlier this month, I picked it back up and started playing again. Initially, I thought before my haitus that I got 4 passes every 4 hours, but then again, my memory could be a little muddy. However, I’ve searched around and its apparent that, after a certain amount of chapters read, the number of passes you get increases. I’ve been stuck on 2 passes every 4 hours since I started earlier this month (July), and even then, I’ve read way more than 50 chapters this month. I’m not sure what to do, because it seems than many people receive 3 or even 4 passes. Is this a bug?

2 Likes

you only get passes when you use them. but I dont know why you only get 2, I always get 4,

2 Likes

No, I know! Stacking passes isn’t a thing anymore, but I don’t know why I get 2 passes every 4 hours instead of 4 passes.

2 Likes

I used to get 2 (about a year ago) and then in about 2 months i read 40 chapters and got 4 passes every time, which i still do.

1 Like

But I’ve read way more than 40 chapters, I don’t see why I don’t get 4 passes every 4 hours.

1 Like

I agree, Its puzzling.

1 Like

When I was on my Android, I used to get 4 passes and it was perfect, now I’m on iOS and I only get two :feels:

1 Like

pain :feels:

1 Like