May I Please Have A Cover?

Yeah. I’ve been thinking about adding characters to the cover details. Though, I’m not sure how your character placement looks… (No offense, I’m actually curious)

1 Like

Sorry can you elaborate by what you mean?

1 Like

Character placement, meaning how the characters look on the cover. Quality. I know you’re great, though.

1 Like

Hmm quality as in the characters look blurry or? sorry for not understanding it’s just you’re the first person who’s told me this and i’d like to know so i can improve it.

I like the idea and thx Chay for tagging me but I feel like the outline of the university for ke personally I wouldn’t be able to include it so yh…

Yeah. I just want to see the quality. That’s all. Before you make the cover.

Once again sorry for not understanding (or if you’re getting annoyed by all the questions) what do you mean by you want to see the quality? I’m a bit dense so excuse me XD.

You’re fine, really. I’m not good with talking either. I mean, a picture, or an example of your Limelight cover. That’s what I meant to say, but I confused you!

1 Like

Ohh lol okay hold on let me get an example of a limelight cover i’ve made.

1 Like

Here you go sorry for the confusion.

Example

1 Like

I. Love. The black and white one!

1 Like

1 Like

You’re welcome! That’s how I want my cover to look. I’m not done with the details yet, though. I wonder, what do people love on a cover?

1 Like

Do you mean black and white or?

Usually something that embodies the story is what people do i think? i’m not an author so i don’t really know what they go for.

1 Like

Black and white.

Ah. I’m not even a first time author, why am I just asking this now? :joy:

1 Like

lol.

1 Like

whoosh

Do people ask for characters on the cover a lot?

So far i haven’t had a request that didn’t want characters on it.

2 Likes

Wait I want a cover 2 lol.

Hmm… Nice.