Maybe this is what you've been looking for 👀

Hi everyone! I don’t really have anything important to say :sweat_smile:, I’m just here to recommend my story. I commented a few times below some post about my story, but I stopped doing that. I was like whoever wants to read it will read it. But lately I notice that people randomly find my story on the app and then contact me on Instagram. It’s hard to find it under so many amazing stories on the app.
Maybe this post will make someone fall in love with my story :joy:
Instagram: zaza_episode_

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thea lost all of her memories after a car accident, an accident that caused her to cross path with America’s most dangerous man. But was it all just an accident or is it maybe fate?
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4623556525883392

6 Likes

omg the cover is so cute!! Did you make it?

1 Like

I also don’t have anything to say but to recommend my story and thank you for this thread

Author : hipsy_writes
Title : Falling For Him
Genre : Romance
Description : Max doesn’t believe in the Myth of deadly creatures until she crosses path with Kito. What mystery awaits her when she gets involved with him? NO CC/ 1LI / Art Scenes
Style : Limelight
No of Episode : 3 episodes have been published and more episodes are coming
Link to the story : Episode Writer Portal
Insta Acc : @hipsywrites

It’s was birthday present from my best friend. I have no talent when it comes to drawing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :heart:

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link