Mays’s Art Shop thread PART2 {open}

Hello all!
This is a continuation of my first art thread that I had to close because of my personal life.

My Ability’s…

• Splash’s
  • Drawn Covers
  • Edited Covers
  • Overlays
  • Character Details
  • Custom Backgrounds

Examples

Splash’s

Drawn Covers

Edited Covers

Overlays

pv1_back_DOOR_OVERLAY_5704837555552256_7017feb7e212bd33d7be88806ce5bf41%5B1%5D

Character Details

Custom Backgrounds

Rules

1. You MUST give credit if you use anything I’ve made.
  2. You’re NOT allowed to claim my work as your own or say anyone else other than me made it.
  3. You’re NOT allowed to make any changes to my work without my permission!
  4. You’re NOT allowed to use any of the examples without my permission!
  5. You’re NOT allowed to use anything I’ve made for someone else without asking for THEIR permission.
  6. I have every right to decline a request.
  7. Please be nice to others and don’t start any drama!
  8. Don’t ask for something I can’t make. Such as covers, backgrounds, art scenes, etc. Basically everything that’s NOT listed on the “What I can make” list.
  9. If your request will be canceled I’ll tell you as soon as possible.
  10. You’re NOT allowed to make deadlines. I have a life outside of Episode and I don’t have much time on my hands.
  11. Most splashes will take about 1 - 4 hours. Most banners will take about 1 - 2 hours. Remember, if your request is simple I can get it done in 15 minutes!
  12. Once your request has been presented to you, you’re allowed to make only ONE change, so choose wisely! However, if you’re happy with what I’ve made for you, you don’t have to change anything.
  13. Most important rule of all! DO NOT, and by that I mean NEVER ask me for something you won’t use. I work extremely hard on these and it would break my heart if you don’t use something I put so much effort into.
  14. WARNING! I do NOT draw Ink!

Cover Form.

1. Name of the story and author
  2. Description of your story
  3. Background: you can select the background you need or I can select it for you.
  4. A detailed description of what you need.
  5. Do you need both small or large cover?
  6. If you want your characters in the cover , send me character, outfit and expression details Or a simple screenshot of your characters with the required expression.

Splash’s

1. What type/s of splashes do you need?
  2. Background: you can select the background you need.
  3. The text you may want in splashes.
  4. A detailed description of what you need.
  5. A short summary of your story with story name
  6. If you want your characters in the splash , send me (character, outfit and expression details) Or a simple screenshot of your characters with the required expression.

Overlays and Custom Backgrounds

1. I need to everything you want specifically.

Character Details

1. Your characters name
  2. The characters Details
  3. Background choice, ether you can choose or I can

3 Likes

Do you do Drawn splash???

Yes :slight_smile:

Awesome possum do you think I can get a splash preferably drawn of course…Please Take Your Time…I dont want you to feel rushed…

Type of Splash/Text

To Be Continued…

Character Details

Background

I can’t decide which one so feel free to pick the one you like

Background 1

Background 2

Background3

Background 4

Background 5

Pose

If possible can you draw the character in one of the following poses and also can you add the hearts just like in the pictures

Pose 1

Pose 2

2 Likes

Hey could I please have character details (LL) :slight_smile:

Character Name: Lilith
Character Details:
Skin: Rose 02
Brow: Arched Natural Dark Brown
Hair: Short Wavy Ombre Dark Brown
Eyes: Round Medium Hazel Dark
Face: Heart Defined
Nose: Round Button
Lips: Full Heart Pouty Red Deep Matte
Clothes:

Background: I don’t mind what background you choose

1 Like

I’ll get started now! Do you want it to look exactly like your character or can I just go with the flow but keep the main details?

1 Like

You do what you think is best and what you can do…so sure go with the flow and keep the main details

1 Like

How’s this so far?

Summary

1 Like

Omg I love it

Really? I’m pleased :slight_smile:

1 Like

No I’m lying I hate it…KIDDING yes I love it…Once again THANK YOU!!! if I love it know I can just imagine once it’s actually finished

1 Like

Haha, thank you! It’s quite late so if I’m not done by 12pm -20 minutes I’ll get it to you in the morning :slight_smile:

It’s fine it’s 4AM here for me so ima about to head to sleep

1 Like

sorry for the wait love, I had a fun time making this for you so I hope you like it! Please if you dislike something please tell me so I can change it.

1 Like

Thank You!! so much…do you have an Instagram…I would like to tag you in the post

1 Like

Lovely, Yes I do! It’s mayt.episode

I wanted to request two overlays please, I was going to make them tappables but I just wanted these two characters to each be in their own circle with like a pink or purple color filled in the circle so it’s not just you know clear and that’s it! Thank u!
image https://lh3.google.com/u/0/d/1ipAy4irLjLmHUgiqZSGXruhWlwcA8hri=w543-h405-p-k-nu-iv1

1 Like

Hi! I’m currently away from my editing apps for a day so I’ll get this to you hopefully by tomorrow!

1 Like

Ok, no problem!

1 Like

Hey will you be able to do my request just asking? :slight_smile: