MBTI (Personality Test)

Heya! I know that if there’s one thing us internet dwellers love, it’s tests. No, not academic tests with grades that’ll affect our lives. Tests that for the most part just give you insight in yourself. That’s the good stuff! Just like with the current Hogwarts-related stuff, this is also a test.

But more specifically, it’s a label. Gosh, we hate those right? Do we? Well, as a Leo, I say yes! We hate those! You don’t agree, well shame on you!

Heh, that was just my stupid irony. Actually, we tend to love labels, something we can hang our coats on and say “that explains who I am”. It could be horoscopic labels, such as the aforementioned Leo. Or what house we’d belong in in this fictive fantasy world, like Hogwarts. It could be music we relate to; I personally label myself as an Outcast, a fan of NF. Or, in this case, a label for the very personality that we have.

It’s strange though. Since, once you’ve finished the test, you’ll be given a rather large text that goes deeper into what traits that specific label has, and you might actually find yourself astonished by how accurate it may be. I certainly did! I perfectly, down the most miniscule details, aligned with my label so badly it was almost scary. Almost.

So what label did I end up with? INFP (Introspective, Intuition, Feeling, Perceiving). That sounds strange, doesn’t it? Well, simply put, I’m dominantly an Introspective feeler, that make judgment calls based on my values, feelings and thoughts, before weighing that of those around me. That may sound selfish, but it really isn’t.

In fact, I’d wager a large part of all of you are INFPs as well. Why? INFP are the personality trait that most values art, exploration and discovery. We want to write stories, make music, create something that we can use as a springboard for others to understand us. Because that’s what we most want. To be understood. Since we have such a strong idea of our fluid, changing selves, we have a hard time making friends purely because we want friends and lovers to be someone that understands us.

So, what about you? Am I right in that you are an INFP? Take the test, read the information, and tell me!

Ps: If you read all that, I love you. If you didn’t, I still love you, and I understand.

31 Likes

This was cool, thanks :heart:

1 Like

I got ESTJ-T aka the Executive,

yeash, I’m not that judgy, am I?

3 Likes

Apparently I’m not an introvert or an extravert, I got 50% for each one :sob:

2 Likes

:smiley:!!

2 Likes

Hah! It’s a matter of how you perceive and judge things. It doesn’t necessarily mean you’re judgmental in a bad way!

2 Likes

It’s introvert/extrovert in relation to your other traits it’s looking for. Such as me, who’s an Introvert Feeler and Introvert Thinker, but an Extrovert perciever. The other letters are formed by even that! :heart:

3 Likes

Nailed it lol

3 Likes

Knew it! Welcome to the cool club. We have painting, cookies and crippling anxieties!

4 Likes

Lmao I’m an INFJ and when I took the test I got 99% introverted :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I got ISFP :slight_smile:

(I had done another one on another site before and I just looked at my screenshots I saved and its the same)

2 Likes

I got INTP-T, Logician. I thought I wasn’t into logistics but okay…:joy:

2 Likes

Neat! INFJ and INFP tends to be great friends!

2 Likes

Oh, neat! I’ve not seen many of your type around, even if you’re a bit more common in general ^~^

1 Like

Pff, haha! Don’t worry, it just means you tend to approach decisions and thoughts with more logic than feeling!

1 Like

That’s what concerns me cause most of my decisions are made by my heart lol.

1 Like

I advise you to read the information text on the result then, see if it aligns with how you are!

1 Like

I got INTJ-T.

75% Introvert, 51% Intuitive, 64% Thinking, 65% Judging and 64% Turbulent.

I’ve read the texts too and some of it are true and some aren’t. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

INTJ and INFP tend to have many similarities, and some differences. Check out the INFP text as well, see if that aligns more! This test isnt 100% accurate, after all

2 Likes

I got ISTJ-T… 76% introverted, 54% observant, 71% thinking, 56% judging, 61% turbulent.
Some of the texts made sense, some of it was wrong, but it was pretty cool. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like