MC Contest Reviews (One spot is open!)

Are you looking to hear real feedback about your MC contest entries? Send me your information and I will type you up a short, concise, and informative review of the first (or more if I like it) chapters.
**Warning: I have a life as well! I need time to read and review your stories! I will close this thread if things become too chaotic for me. As of now, the thread is only accepting one more story to review.

Enjoy and Good Luck to all who entered the MC contest!

-The Creator 05

Review Order:
@appleqrl - complete
@aprilish - complete
@Jane.s1 - Complete
@Tessx - In progress
@mystique_writer - Will do soon
One spot is open!

3 Likes

@The_Creator_05 Here it is! :blush:

1 Like

I’ll read it as soon as I can!! :blush: :heart: :

1 Like

I’ll share my feedback ASAP, but it may be in a few hours!

1 Like

Hey I just cane across your story and I have some things to say.

•The beginning was just fire moving around I didn’t get it.
•The intro took too long
•The lines on the characters were messy
•In the beginning they were idle
•And they are wearing the same clothes they wore a month ago.

1 Like

Clear things up! Thanks for your review! :kissing_heart:

• The fire was to represent the fantasy element!!
  • The Intro was not very long when I tested it out. (Weird.)
  • I have no Idea what line means? :confused:
  • The deadline is today. So I might fix this. :blush:
  • Those are their favorite clothes!
1 Like

Oh Okay, thanks for clearing it up

1 Like

@appleqrl
First of all, I have to congratulate you. I began writing Episode recently, and your directing blows me away. Your advanced directing is incredibly impressive for a thirteen year old.
Now for the review-
Plot/Characters= 4.2/5. The plot was interesting and intriguing, though at times it felt slightly cliched. The love intrest is introduced to a reader in a manner that feels used by many authors. I understand that this may be crucial to the story, though for future references, I recommend more creative ways to introduce him. However, the plot is fascinating, and they way in which it is written has me longing to read more. (I will after I finish this review) No spoilers please!! I also LOVE the MC! She is really strong, brave, but also relatable.
Grammar= 4.7/5. For the most part, your writing was completely legible. I was able to clearly read and understand your dialogue. However, there were a few scentence that lacked punctuation.
Directing= 4/5. I am impressed with your directing because of your age. The introduction is well directed, as is the majority of the story. However, there is one incredibly blatant layering mistake in the coffee scene where the love interest is introduced. I advise you to look at it and send a support ticket so you can repair it.
Overall, I liked the story and plan in continuing it. I’m impressed with you, and if you are able to fix some minor mistakes, you may have a shot at the shelf!
Good Luck, The Creator 05

1 Like

Thank you so much for this review!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was just crying my heart out! :sob:
Some people don’t appreciate us small, young authors. And yes I know I could use a lot of improving. I would love to read your story if it comes out.
And Chapter 4 will be out in 2-4 weeks. I’m glad you liked it! :joy:
And about the overlay thing. Its a default in the background!

1 Like

Hey, @The_Creator_05! Thank you for creating this thread. I’d love a review!

Title: MC: When the Petal Falls :rose:
Author: aprilish
Blurb: At the fall of the last rose petal, Maggie returns Cliff’s envelope but steals his heart. With just one evening in hand, will they find each other and fall in love?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4776235319230464
cover

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day. <3

1 Like

Hey. I hope u would check my story
It’s called mc:accidentally expected
It’s about a girl who dreamed of a guy who turned out to be a real person.
It’s in limelight
Choices matters
And I added a lot of ol and worked so much on the directing and plot
And that’s so kind of u to be doing this either u read mine or not. But the idea of helping unknown authors like us is great so thank u​:heart_eyes::hugs:

1 Like

Hi, I would appreciate a review :grin:

Title: MC: All These Notes
Author: TessS
Style: INK
Chapters: 3
Description: You are wild, fierce and wonderfully chaotic. You are beautiful in a way a fire is beautiful. Only a fool wouldn’t love you. And I am no fool. Male MC, Choices matter
Ben’s life is turned upside down when he meets a mystery woman. What will he do to find her and keep her? :blush:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4699891109527552

1 Like

Check out my story :blush:
Title: MC: The Right Time
Description: Scarlett enjoys her single life. Then she meets an alluring stranger and is determined to find them. What’s the catch? Well, they aren’t from this time. And what about Scarlett?
Chapters: 3 (chapter 4 - the final chapter will be published as soon as possible)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6041338662420480

1 Like

I’ll do it later!! Can’t wait!!

1 Like

I’ll do it later!! :smile:

1 Like

Sure!! I’ll get to it shortly

:relieved:

I’ll work on it later!

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush: