MC's Story Review Thread (closed)

Welcome to MC’s Shop!
If you have any new stories that you need critique in, or if you need some feedback, you came to the right place!

Why choose me to review your story?
I’ll give my most blunt and straightforward feedback to you in order to help you improve. I promise there’ll be no sugarcoating. Be warned, I have high standards for what is a good story.
If you’re sensitive to such comments please stay away for the good of both of us, thank you.

How do I review your story?
Unlike others who are giving out scores, I’ll be giving you detailed paragraphs in what I feel and what can be improved on and any areas that you did well. I feel like scores do not justify a story (that’s my opinion, you’re entitled to yours), hence I’ll not be giving any. I’ll read your first chapter and if I like it, I’ll continue. For those who send me beta links I’ll read 2 chapters at least, and if I like it I’ll continue.

Am I eligible for this request?
Anyone who has a story of at least 2 chapters can request. Any stories are okay, other than horror(because I’m scared so don’t come after me). You don’t have to do anything in return.

Who is not eligible for this request?
Those who already requested a review will not be able to request until it is 14 days ago. Note that requesting to review the same story is okay when the last request is at least 14 days old and you’ve made some major improvements to your story. Anyone who disrespects on this thread will be reported and ignored, and I will not take any request from you.

FORM
Title:
Description:
Genre:
Cover:
Link:

SLOTS TAKEN: 9/20

Please note I’ll only start the review from 14 December as I am still occupied with life commitments. I will be collecting requests first.

4 Likes

Title: From Riches to Rags
Author: ErinH
Description: Secrets, an arranged marriage, and a death sentence result in Elizabeth running from a kingdom fraught with war while a mysterious pirate repeatedly crosses her path.
Genre: Adventure
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6090470465077248

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
This story has 4 episodes
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
I would love if you read all four chapters as I’ve published the forth chapter a little while ago. Thanks so much.:heart: Hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Accepted. Your review will be done on the 14 December.

1 Like

Accepted. Your review will be done on 14 December.

1 Like

Thanks so much!:grin:

I’d love a review!

PLEASE GIVE MY STORY A CHANCE, I PROMISE YOU WON’T REGRET IT!

Here are my story details!

Title: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Drama

Style: LL

Small cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd

Large cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_v2eTQNB0ne

Description:

A rose, caught in the fire. Will you let that fire burn you to ashes, or will you fight to put it out? The choice is yours. |CC, CM, LGBTQ option|

IG; gisellepisode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m always open to feedback, suggestions, and more!

1 Like

Accepted. Your review will be done on 14 December.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I’d love a review also

Title: A Criminal’s Love
Author: episode.vel (also IG name)
Genre: Drama/Romance
Style: Ink
Chapters: 11

1 Like

Accepted. Review will be out on 14 December xx.

1 Like

Thnk ya

Here’s my story!

Story name: Living Together
Genre: Drama
Description : Your past experiences with boys has turned you into a misandry. But there’s 3 boys falling head over heels for you. Will you have a change of heart or end up alone. Choice is yours. CC
Link:
episodeinteractive.com

Untitled86

Accepted. Review will be done on 14 Dec xx

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Here’s mine. :wink:

Story Title: XENA PIERCE
Story Description:
An HEIRESS, a DAUGHTER, a GIRL who seeks answers–guide XENA KATSUMI PIERCE as she fights in order to save her mother. Will she make it through? Her SURVIVAL depends on YOU. (CM)

Story Genre: ACTION

Story Cover:
IMG_4877

Link:

Thank you!

Accepted. Your review will be done on 15 December!

1 Like

Title: Capture the Moment
Description: Takoda is a photographer who inspires to become freelance and expand his portfolio. Can he snapshot his way to success?
Genre: Comedy
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5666941859397632

Accepted. Your review will be done by 15 December!

Hey there. :slight_smile: Always happy to read suggestions and opinions about my stories.
Story title: Pine Hollow: Hex of the Three
Story author: Elzbiet Zaleski
Genre: Fantasy
Sub-genres: Mystery, Romance
Description: As Katarina and her family move to the town of Pine Hollow, they find themselves intertwined in a world of supernatural forces; what secrets will rise to the surface?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6695074211627008
Cover: