Meadow’s ART EMPORIUM- FREE AND FAST ART 💕 (CLOSED for now!)

can you tell me what i need to do to get one of these its a cover and overlay i want

1 Like

Can you send me the details of your cover and then your overlay please? And be specific :blush:

3 Likes

I didn’t think I was that good at digital art but thank you very much it means a lot :joy::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks for requesting! Can you send me some details of what you want the background to be? And also, the name of your story! And if you want a large cover, a small cover or both! :wink:

3 Likes

Is this ok?

Tell me if you want me to change it or make you a large cover too/instead :blush:

5 Likes

Bumping ! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

hi can u make me a cover

2 Likes

Sure can u send me the details

3 Likes

hi… it’s me… you asked for me to ask for a cover on this thread so here i am… :slight_smile:
i dont know if you remember what i asked for but my story is about a rich girl who’s sad because she doesn’t live a normal life-- etc. you asked for me to send this: and i also believe i sent you one of my character being sad? if you dont have it just let me know and ill resend it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this is the other one

2 Likes

Thanks so much! I’ll have it for you ASAP!! :blush:

4 Likes

What’s your story called?

3 Likes

This is it so far… do you like it?

4 Likes

I LOVE IT. my story is called “rich & sad”

2 Likes

Ok brb!

4 Likes

Here is the final result!

Tell me if you want me to change anything :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I LOVE IT SO MUCH. is there anyway you can make the other cover too? like the upper half? thumbnail_posterImage

2 Likes

Oh yeah sure!

3 Likes

Is this ok? I know it’s a little simple! :blush:

3 Likes

thank you!!!

2 Likes