Meadow’s ART EMPORIUM- FREE AND FAST ART 💕 (CLOSED for now!)

I’ll send info when I get home

2 Likes

No request or anything I just really think your art style is cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’ll send you the info in 30 mins

1 Like

Hey. I’m pretty busy setting up for a party so maybe after I can send you the info?

1 Like

Ok

2 Likes

I am looking for a bed background and overlay. but it should be one from the bird perspective.
Oh and can I use the iPhone overlay?

Which one? And do you want the whole background to be the bed? And also, do you want the overlay to be the duvet (covers)

2 Likes

this iPhone

Bed:
INT. JUVIE WELLES BEDROOM - DAY
this one, just a simple white bed and yes the overlay should be the blankets if you could do that

Yep, you can use the phone overlay and I’ll do your request asap but just to clarify, you ONLY want the bed? And to have it as if you’re looking at it from above?

2 Likes

Exactly and thank you.

I know it’s not from the bedroom u asked, but I thought this might be nicer?? You can always ask me to change it!

2 Likes

No it’s perfect thank you. :kissing_heart:

Can I ask you to make more Backgrounds if I need to?
Also how should I credit you?

1 Like

You don’t need to credit me, just if anyone asks you where you got it, tell them to come here!

You can always ask me to make more. No one’s requests are limited it would be great if you came back haha

2 Likes

ok cool thank you.
I tried to upload this background but somehow it didn’t work. It looks like it is too small?

Which?

2 Likes

And I will definitely come back :slight_smile:

1 Like

The bed one

Shall I make it bigger?

2 Likes

Yes please it is “only 768x1024” but it should be 640x1136 or something like that.
I don’t get it haha :see_no_evil:

1 Like