Meadow’s ART EMPORIUM- FREE AND FAST ART 💕 (CLOSED for now!)

So I am changing up my splashes every 5 episodes to exhibit the talent of the users on the forum and so yours & a bunch of new splashes will be from episodes 5 to 10. So I will go back to edit Chapter 5 to add all these new BGs!!!

1 Like

That’s so cool! Remember to keep coming back to me! I’d love to make you some special art scenes, too :grin:

2 Likes

Ooh I have another story that is very art based so I’ll hit you up soon about that!!

1 Like

Amazing! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Here’s your second splash @Days

2 Likes

Brb imma cry some happy tears. This is fantastic, thanks so much!

1 Like

Ahhh this one literally took me 5 mins but thank you so much :joy::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I love how warm it looks! It is really nicely done and I think in 5 minutes I would have cried lol

1 Like

Aww thanks. I really like improving my art to make it stand out rather than just placing characters on a different background. So I use filters to make it pop out. Idk how effective it is… :joy:

2 Likes

Hey @Kls12s I finished your requests! Hope they’re ok!

2 Likes

Thank you I love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

@Franciscax1 your request is complete! Sorry it took so long :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Hope it’s ok!

2 Likes

Thanks and can you do the large one?

1 Like

Sure! I’m in the middle of doing it now :grin:

1 Like

Here ya go :joy::grin:

1 Like

Thanks so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (I’m hyper btw).

1 Like

Haha no problem! Sorry they came out so late, it’s never happened before :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Opennnn

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: Could you please make me a cover. My story is called My New Love.

1 Like