Hiii welcome to part 2 of my art resources thread :slight_smile:

Types of art that I do:

• Splashes
  • Covers
  • Profile pics
  • Art scenes
  • Overlays
  • Backgrounds

Here you may request art from me and I will deliver it to you ASAP, depending on how busy I am and how many requests I have

Here are some of my examples!

Misc examples

Now here are some rules that apply if you are going to request some art-

1. Please do not rush me, sometimes I may take longer to complete art, especially if you are requesting it to be digitally drawn rather than edited. If you rush me I will simply ignore your request or decline it.

2. Please do not STEAL my art. If you are going to use it then please do not crop out any watermarks. (I will add small watermarks onto my completed requests so that you don’t need to “give credit” in your story)

3. If you are requesting from my thread, please do not request the same thing on other art request threads as it means there is a chance you may not use MY art in the end, which would result in me wasting my time on your request when I could be completing someone else’s who’s guaranteed to use my art.

Thank you!

Now for some request fill out forms-

Art scene request form
  • Image of character(s) in the animation and outfit you want them to be in
  • Image or description of what type of background you would like in art scene
  • When you need the art scene by
  • Extra details
Profile picture request form
  • Clear image of character in animation and outfit you want them to be in
  • Background/description of background
  • When you need it by
  • Drawn or edited
  • Extra details
Cover request form
  • Big or small (or both)
  • Clear images of character(s) in animation and outfit you want them to be in
  • Story name and author
  • Preferred background or description of background
  • Drawn or photoshopped/edited
  • When you need it by
  • Extra details
Overlay request form
  • Image or description of what you want the overlay(s) to be of
  • When you need it by
  • Extra details
Background request form
  • Image or description of what you want the background to be of
  • Description of what you want changed/added to the background
  • When you need it by
  • Extra details
Splash request form
  • Clear images of character(s) in the animation and outfit you want them to be in.
  • Image or description of what background you want for the splash.
  • Text that you want on the splash
  • Extra details

Important:
I do not take requests with character details. All requests must include CLEAR images of each character in their preferred animation and outfit you would like them to be in. Thank you!

Please make sure to use the guidelines of the specific request fill out form above so that I clearly understand your request and can complete it as soon as possible!

Thank you and feel free to request!

4 Likes

Requests are opennn :two_hearts:

1 Like

Its good to have u back on art :blush::heart: Soon im going to request here

1 Like

Haha thank you ! :heart:

2 Likes

Hiiiiiiiii so glad you’re back!

• Image or description of what you want the overlay(s) to be of: I need 4 INK leg overlays, knee below. Two from rear view, other two from front view. I need one rear and one front view one of a female Tan skin leg, and one front view and one rear view of a Light female skin tone leg (if you dont understand, just ask cos I’m sure someone wont understand)
  • When you need it by: asap maybe by Sunday (im not sure when that is for you but it’s 2 days away)
  • Extra details: the shoes for Tan skin legs is Leather Lace Boots Black and shoes for Light skin legs is Dark Brown Chelsea Boots And Socks

if you need a screenshot of the characters to do it, please ask thanks :heart:

1 Like

Hi thanks for your request

Please can you include pictures of your characters from a front view and a rear view (in an outfit which does not cover their legs) with the character wearing the shoes you would like them to be wearing thanks!

1 Like

Sure!
LIGHT SKIN:
Front

Back:

TAN SKIN:
Front

Back

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll have it for you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s your request! @epy.emmily

Leg overlays

image image image image

1 Like

Thank you sooo much but um… i wanted only one leg for each overlay (im soryyyyyyyy) could you change it?

1 Like

Like this? @epy.emmily

Updated request

image image image image image image

1 Like

hey girlie !! omg your examples !! i am blown away. i was wondering if you could make me a “this story uses advanced directing and zooms, please tap slowly!”, a “please be advised that this story contains strong language and themes” splash, and a car overlay?

1 Like

I can but you have to use the form templates from above to request

Thanks x

1 Like

okay i will get on it rn !! thank you <33

1 Like

here is the car

when i need it by: whenever you can !! take your time :relaxed:

Hi meadowh,
Oh my goodness, its been so long, hope you rememer me.
I am not requesting anything right now but bookmarking

1 Like

for the zooms warning:
background: i was thinking maybe this background that had a bridge and stringing lights? (im terrible at descriptions) i’ve seen them in a lot of stories
text: “this story uses advanced directing and zooms, please tap slowly!”

1 Like

I remember a Cam ahahah
I know it’s been a while I just had so much going on and the forums became toxic so

Anyway I’m back now (at least I hope) and yeah, feel free to request :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure I’ll have it for you soon

Do you have any examples of those backgrounds ?

1 Like

thank you sm !! i really appreciate it. let me try and look !! it was the one that had the locks on the bridge, im not sure if you’ve heard of it :grimacing:

1 Like