Meadow’s ART EMPORIUM- FREE AND FAST ART 💕 (CLOSED for now!)

@meadowh Can you make me a small and large cover?(It doesn’t have to be really good)

Heyy, if you can i would like you to do an art scene!

I would like a love one, the girl trapped by the boys arm againt a wall, girls arms by her sides, the girl looking stunned and the boy looking possesive.

Male: slicked back faun hair, clasic round green eyes, button nose, classic mouth, bruised face, tan skin.
Female: Classic bob pink hair, (the light pink one), upturned and bold purple eyes, elven nose, full round mouth, soft heart face, caramel skin.

(Don’t care what they wear as long as they are black, grey, blue, red)

Sorry I wasn’t able to complete yours last night, I’ll have them for you first thing tomorrow

2 Likes

Can you please send me images of your characters in the animation and outfit you want them in?

I only do requests if I have images. :blush:

2 Likes

Details?

1 Like

No worries :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t really have an animation because i want them in a position sort of like this:

But the faces to have more space between them and only looking at eachother with passion?

2 Likes

Title: The Secret Of Love
Author: Francisca
Background: A heart type of background
Characters: CAN SHE FACE HIM? AND THE BOY HAS TO BE ON THE LEFT AND THE GIRL ON THE RIGHT.
Capturex
Capturedx1

1 Like

Hi, it’s me again. Can you make an overlay of a guy riding the motorcycle and a guy riding the motorcycle with a girl at the back, both with helmets. So that would be 2 overlay.:wink:

1 Like

Can I request

This to be put in selfie male 3 for a video chat ?
Whenever your open again?

Hi,
i’d like to request a art scene

1 Like

Details? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m open… but I don’t understand your request :joy:

1 Like

Sure I’ll have them asap

1 Like

Yep I’ll have it for you soon!

1 Like

I will really try :joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

I will message you with details

1 Like

Thank you, and btw, just make the clothes black. Black jacket and black pants. :smiley:

Can you send me images of your characters in that outfit??

1 Like