Mean/funny lines

I currently write a story and it has many sarcastic lines and should be very funny in general. But also, there are some “Mean Girls” at the school my character is at but unfortunately I’m very uncreative when it comes to saracstic and especially mean lines the characters could say.
Could you help me out by delivering some ideas?

1 Like

I would sugest to give this to “find writing partner” and not to directing help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And in general sarcasm always comes from situation so there is not something like general sarcastic sentences. :slight_smile: For example “I today tried to look like you”…is normal sentence but if it is in reaction on mean coment “you look ugly” it is sarcastic respond…

It depends on the situation really. General comments on the way someone looks or something they are doing usually works well. So just things like ‘Every day I see you, I think it isn’t possible to look any worse but then I see you again and you just prove me wrong’ or ‘why don’t you just climb in the bin seeing as that’s where trash like you belongs!’ However in specific places different comments can be made, for example if they were eating, you may comment on the way they eat or what they are eating.
If you ever need any more help, I’d be more than happy to help! Just PM me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d be so honored if you’d help me in the future! The lines you gave me are excellent I really laughed :joy:
Thank yu so much I’ll come back at you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.