Mean Girl Needed for my Story!

Hi! If you could drop your LL deets and a little backstory behind your character, that would be great! You will be the mean girl or her followers! **I am only taking one character for the mean girl and two followers! Tysm! :two_hearts: If you’re in my contest I would recommend not giving me your deets just because you might win the role! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

You can pick the outfit :)!

1 Like

Thank you! What would you like her to be? And can you give me a quick description of her personality? :sparkling_heart:

Sammy wears mostly crop tops and shorts, like Summer clothes, and is pretty loyal, so I would say a follower. She’s kind to the people she cares about, and can crack jokes well with friends

1 Like

Yay! Thanks! :two_hearts: Do you want credit?

1 Like

No credit is needed! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Tysm! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Also, Sammy is the sporty type, so could you give her the Athletic body?

1 Like

Sure! :blush:

1 Like

I don’t mind she can be whatever you choose :slight_smile:
She is sweet but she has two sides to her, she doesn’t let anybody get in the way of what she wants. She likes to also have the most control over certain situations.

Hope that is enough if you want anymore just say! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tysm! Do you want credit? :sparkling_heart:

I don’t mind! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

This is mine.
She’s a very independent person, she definitely has a lot of bone in her nose, and does not take any BS. She has strong opinions and doesn’t hesitate to speak her mind. She’s smart and intelligent.
She cares a lot about her inner circle, but as it’s hard to get close, she can come off as cold.

think she could fit as a mean girl, but she could absolutely be a minion too.
Hope it helps :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks! :two_hearts: Do you want credit?

If you don’t mind yes please. You could credit my IG emma.epistories <33

1 Like

Np!

1 Like

Is there any spot left? :blush:

1 Like

I could use some BG characters!

2 Likes

Ok, can I send you my details later? I can’t rn :pensive:

1 Like